Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

She hasn't broken his trust though has she? She told him clearly that she will be seeing others guys and she did. Also Una was out seeing other girls too.

The chances of you both running in to each other are low and it's pretty unfortunate. She never lied about potentially dating/sleeping with other guys though by the sounds of it.

• Like 1

She hasn't broken his trust though has she? She told him clearly that she will be seeing others guys and she did. Also Una was out seeing other girls too.

The chances of you both running in to each other are low and it's pretty unfortunate. She never lied about potentially dating/sleeping with other guys though by the sounds of it.

Yeah this is true, that's why I can't really say anything. The issue is the whole last date thing and then seeing me. The only reason I took the other girl out was because charlotte was being distant. The bumping in to her is what ****ed my head as the chances are so slim yet I can't win a banker treble.
  • Like 4

It all certainly has a potential of a novel or a novel or with the others a collection of shorter stories.

If Brewdog was a regular you and she went, her date may have asked her where she wanted to go and you just happened to go to the same place  although you can't have  been thinking that she would be out that night.

It all certainly has a potential of a novel or a novel or with the others a collection of shorter stories.

If Brewdog was a regular you and she went, her date may have asked her where she wanted to go and you just happened to go to the same place  although you can't have  been thinking that she would be out that night.

I'm mad she's using my date venues for her dates, pathetic.

Yeah this is true, that's why I can't really say anything. The issue is the whole last date thing and then seeing me. The only reason I took the other girl out was because charlotte was being distant. The bumping in to her is what ****ed my head as the chances are so slim yet I can't win a banker treble.

It sucks mate, really is very unlucky. Who knows though it might actually make her want to see you more if she has seen other girls want to spend time with you? Girls are always like that IIRC :)

About 8 o’clock on a Friday night, I was hunkered with my date

When all of a sudden twenty three walked in

She said “What you up to mate?”

I couldn’t believe my feckin luck, of all places to be found

Sitting there with a confused look, I started to look around

What's the problem Charlotte dear, with an air of that who, what, me!

Don’t give me that crap Jonny boy, I know what my eyes can see.

That floozie sitting by your side sipping a tonic and gin

She’s no lost friend, innocent nor some other kith and kin.

I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t think, I didn’t know what to do

I just sat there stunned, with with tongue all tied

Tangled up in Blue.

On Saturday night I didn’t go out, stayed at home all night long

I couldn’t figure out why and where, I’d let it all go wrong

Merging C and Cambridgefox tried to sooth my hurt.

It worked for a while, I was feeling better, till some c*nt mentioned my shirt.

I was sitting there with a magnum beer, small dog and no TV

I was happy for a while, till Lottie’s image came to me.

Her outraged look and the words she spat were all so very true

I love you, I hate you, you’re quite the knob

We’re Tangled up in Blue

Nothing to soothe the pain like a foxes talk poem