Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Eh simo I've still gotta show you becky 21 - scouse smuts and una have seen her and she is unreal son

Sort a brother out! Feel well left out! 

I'm mad she's using my date venues for her dates, pathetic.

I bet her date was someone off here.....lol

All seriousness mate, that's a proper head ****. I've already told you what I think.

You'll soon get over it pal, easiest answer is get on the beers and crack on to some real life bits of fluff haha

UB I'm sorry man but you can't take all of your dates to two of the most popular bars in town and act surprised when you run in to one on the wrong day. lol

"What are the odds?" actually pretty ****ing high. Jesus.

At that exact time? He's got remarkably unlucky, not as if he's in there post match on a Saturday!

Thing is fin I never go out in the week and Leicester is 20 minutes away. The date was arranged for Tuesday but got switched to the wed so to be in there at the exact same time is crazy.

Ah well, you'll get over it. Blitz another Duvel and get back on it.

Hey now, I'm not having that.

I'm the resident feminist white knight, probably the only person on here sad enough to have sent cautionary PMs about the mine field that is sharing these young ladies pervy pictures around with some of the fruit loops on here.

Sorry let me amend that.

Finnegan and Gingerfox's Guide to Tough Love on Addressing the Patriarchal Rape Culture and Non-Consensual Wage Gap, Volume I, coming soon exclusively to Kent University Student Union. 

Edited by Finnaldo
  • Like 3

Yeah this is true, that's why I can't really say anything. The issue is the whole last date thing and then seeing me. The only reason I took the other girl out was because charlotte was being distant. The bumping in to her is what ****ed my head as the chances are so slim yet I can't win a banker treble.

If she was just some bird you were happy to be F.W.B with then surely her being distant shouldn't influence you dating another bird anyway. The whole F.W.B thing very rarely works as feelings do get involved for 1 or both parties at some stage ending in one or both parties feeling how you seem to feel now when it all inevitably blows up.

Thing is fin I never go out in the week and Leicester is 20 minutes away. The date was arranged for Tuesday but got switched to the wed so to be in there at the exact same time is crazy.

Is it completely  out of the realms of possibility (seeing as the odds are in your opinion very very long that you would both be in the same place at the same time) that your date could have been a mate of hers and this was a complete set-up that had been staged simply to close the door on you 2 for good without her coming out of it looking like too much of a bitch?

Edited by LankyStreak