Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Loveday's on the vimto, tonight this thread will blow up. I'm genuinely concerned about any middle aged blokes on here, their daughters are prime targets.

I've warned mine for the future!

In my day we didn't have such luxuries of tinder( pity),but when you can finger someone when queing for the nightclub you know youve made it,and all this in smart shoes ,smart trousers and a shirt! Oh the memories.

• Like 1

Im waiting for some fella with zero posts to pm me "yeah hey man you got them pics haha like no worries if not, but lol it would be pretty cool lol"

Zero posts in this thread but hey, I'll have a gander if your sending  :D  

I think you'd probably be better off just sending a PM to all foxestalk users at this rate!

Edited by Fosse93

Swiped all the 25-30s within 20 miles with not a single match in sight. Fair enough, I binned off all the lasses who looked like they were tangoed or had 2/3/4/5/6/99 children. However, it's bloody depressing. Feels like I've spent all my savings on football stickers and not got a single shiny.

Swiped all the 25-30s within 20 miles with not a single match in sight. Fair enough, I binned off all the lasses who looked like they were tangoed or had 2/3/4/5/6/99 children. However, it's bloody depressing. Feels like I've spent all my savings on football stickers and not got a single shiny.

Feeling your pain.

I think girls are just racist right now.

Feeling your pain.

I think girls are just racist right now.

There's so much prejudice out there man, I didn't know it was so bad. Maybe we should send Fox92 into Tinder so he can play some of these hateful women some of his John Lennon music, they need to learn about peace and love and all that bollocks. Especially the love bit.

There's so much prejudice out there man, I didn't know it was so bad. Maybe we should send Fox92 into Tinder so he can play some of these hateful women some of his John Lennon music, they need to learn about peace and love and all that bollocks. Especially the love bit.

It's either that, or I just had a lot of beginner's luck when I first started using the app. 

Seriously, how hard can it be to find a gorgeous, big titted, manic pixie dream girl who's desperately searching for a dude who looks like a mustachioed white hipster re-imagining of one of those kids Lenny Henry's always standing next to on Comic Relief and would rather stay in and watch The Shield on Netflix than go anywhere or do anything?