Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Is it completely out of the realms of possibility (seeing as the odds are in your opinion very very long that you would both be in the same place at the same time) that your date could have been a mate of hers and this was a complete set-up that had been staged simply to close the door on you 2 for good without her coming out of it looking like too much of a bitch?

Nah that would be too much. This girl I went with was at uni in Leicester so they wouldn't know each other.

Is it completely out of the realms of possibility (seeing as the odds are in your opinion very very long that you would both be in the same place at the same time) that your date could have been a mate of hers and this was a complete set-up that had been staged simply to close the door on you 2 for good without her coming out of it looking like too much of a bitch?

Even unlikelier than the actual event, can't believe you even came up with it actually. Like some conspiracy.

Hey now, I'm not having that.

I'm the resident feminist white knight, probably the only person on here sad enough to have sent cautionary PMs about the mine field that is sharing these young ladies pervy pictures around with some of the fruit loops on here.

Look out everyone the breast police are back in force

Yeah what happened was weird enough let's not get even more mental. I want des's views it's all that is missing.

Also who is up for a post palace piss up brewdog swerved of course.

Can't after mate, but I might come Soar Point for a few before if you're gonna be in there?

Also Simo check your DMs on Twitter in a bit

:thumbup:

you can't be saying I look like stewart Lee?

Just your ass.i wouldn't kick a man when he is down.Was toying with Morrisey.its a hair thing,I used to have a Morrisey hairdo back in the day,but due to receding These days are gone my friend.Gone. Edited by cambridgefox