Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Legit Q here lads - has Scouse ever been on a date / seen someone from Tinder? I'm intrigued, me and Una were discussing it on our date the other day.

He looks relatively normal and that and lives in either Leeds or Liverpool which set a ridiculous standard so I assume he has but you never hear anything of it - if anyone knows then holla back, regards x

haha kinda cute and relatively normal man you're full of compliments.

i dabbled back in the day with one or two but nothing for ageeees and nothing worth reporting really compared to others in here so pretty much gave up bar the odd drunk swipe for a laugh with the #LADS that I never followed up. was saving myself to go full des and proclaim my marriage to a 10/10 outta nowhere one day soon.

ive yet to play the game here in leeds but will do one day and from what mtwg states that will be a good day.

nice to know you were thinking of me and one date soon will have to be a threesome if u know wa i mean :compressedstan.jpeg:

also lol remember des

Edited by ScouseFox