Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

I might as well have a look at these pics una, given what I've been through, it might ease the literal pain.

I love how people now have started to make self-justified reasons to ask for pics. Hahahaha.

Laura, 23 is an Ipswich town fan, we've discussed ragging each other in a wacky warehouse AND Ian Marshall. She also hates MK Dons.

I feel like I've bagged voll blau's ideal woman (if voll blau is afie as I assume he is)

Ps - @smuts, she also remembers the rifles. It's heaven, this.

LOVEDAY FALLS IN LOVE YET AGAIN

• Sad 1

Laura, 23 is an Ipswich town fan, we've discussed ragging each other in a wacky warehouse AND Ian Marshall. She also hates MK Dons.

I feel like I've bagged voll blau's ideal woman (if voll blau is afie as I assume he is)

Ps - @smuts, she also remembers the rifles. It's heaven, this.

LOVEDAY FALLS IN LOVE YET AGAIN

Does she f..k on first dates?

I find this a fascinating thread from a sociological pov but being just about the only guy who hasn't requested and doesn't see the interest in requesting a pic of a woman's slit does this make me gay or wholesome?

However, it's bloody depressing. Feels like I've spent all my savings on football stickers and not got a single shiny.

That has absolutely done me lol

Una, Loveday, Voll Blau, SGLF, you are true heroes.

• Like 1

Clearly doesn't work with this one..

3fa8f1.jpg

Not entirely sure how to break it to you lads, but I suspect on average the mirror in the back pocket I can see myself in your ass line is probably going to result in failure more times than it succeeds.

Not entirely sure how to break it to you lads, but I suspect on average the mirror in the back pocket I can see myself in your ass line is probably going to result in failure more times than it succeeds.

And any girl who did keep a mirror in her back pocket would clearly lack intelligence due to the obvious health and safety issues.