Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

So we're all in agreement then - Una should give it a crack? Someone start a public poll.

What if she's eyeing him up for the 'ugly guy' part of that story. 

Go First. Close your eyes, get the blowy and yeah. Run out. 

Edited by Mee-9

So the new lass at work has taken to setting me up with one of her mates. They range from hairdresser, 35 - desperate to first officer, 20 - prone to three ways and will only go out with me if I'm ok with her ****ing other girls.

I didn't hear any of the other options because these two are winners. Although I have no idea what a first officer is. Can't wait to find out.

Got a date tonight, hope it goes as well as my last one @loveday and not as bad as the one before that.

:fc:

Hope no one who you aren't expecting comes in and disrupts you again. lol

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

Haha does anybody feel in the slightest bit guilty for taking the piss out of a girl who's probably lovely, albeit monstrous physically??

Nah, **** the fat bitch. 

what i love most about this thread is it's stance towards sexism

• Like 4

So the new lass at work has taken to setting me up with one of her mates. They range from hairdresser, 35 - desperate to first officer, 20 - prone to three ways and will only go out with me if I'm ok with her ****ing other girls.

I didn't hear any of the other options because these two are winners. Although I have no idea what a first officer is. Can't wait to find out.

Sounds like you've cut a ready made threesome there.

I assume you've negotiated a cut and blow or wash and finish.