Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Im pretty sure from what ive read, you are working in reverse, so yours is... twice your age..minus 7

:thumbup:

minus 7 from your age, double what that is

22/2+7=18 => 22-year-old can date an 18-year-old

(18-7)*2=22 => 18-year-old can date a 22-year-old

Edited by FireFox

she is definitely pissed, but pretending not to be.

the annoying thing is she is the hotter one, if it was the other way I'd do it but think I'll have to bail

/basteard

Can you arrange a more general meet up with both of them on a night out rather than a date? Do a kind of, "i'm in town this weekend with my mates, if you're out I'll swing by for a couple of drinks?"

she is definitely pissed, but pretending not to be.

the annoying thing is she is the hotter one, if it was the other way I'd do it but think I'll have to bail

/basteard

The added factor in your favour here is they're competing (if she wasn't interested she wouldn't have messaged you/explained). I think you have a play with the hotter one.

The added factor in your favour here is they're competing (if she wasn't interested she wouldn't have messaged you/explained). I think you have a play with the hotter one.

If they weren't bezzie mates maybe - not sure I could pull that off. On reviewing profiles they are clearly in each others pics - check the pics lads!!

The landlord in the Kings Head was saying he uses this to pick up women.

A Nash equilibrium, named after John Nash, is a set of strategies, one for each player, such that no player has incentive to unilaterally change her action. Players are in equilibrium if a change in strategies by any one of them would lead that player to earn less than if she remained with her current strategy. For games in which players randomize (mixed strategies), the expected or average payoff must be at least as large as that obtainable by any other strategy.

He also said it was used in the film A beautiful Mind.