Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

File it under the same category as this babe:

When I see pictures like these, I always wonder if this is their best photo and what must they look like in other pictures, or do they just give up and take any picture?

Same when I see people out and about looking rough. Did they look in the mirror and think "yes! That's it! I look great!".

• Like 2

I think they are hoping they are not judged on looks alone which is a very thin hope when young men are judging.women.

It would be a strange thing to hope for when using an app that requires you to judge people on their appearance.

• Like 1

With that hat she has to. And yes I know I have a similar one. Larger and having a glamour deficiency people often have a bubbling personality to make up for it for those men that want more than a fumble under the sheets.

Alright Casanova

F946A74A-0D9F-4FF9-951A-3521CA7116C9_zps

What do I do with this beauty?

Yay or Neigh?

A definite neigh unless you've not had sex in 20 years. Having said that the gap in the teeth could have possibilities.

With that hat she has to. And yes I know I have a similar one. Larger and having a glamour deficiency people often have a bubbling personality to make up for it for those men that want more than a fumble under the sheets.

glamour deficiency ahahhaaha let me off the world i cant breathe

what a term ahhahasb djbjld s

• Like 2

I think they are hoping they are not judged on looks alone which is a very thin hope when young men are judging.women.

The world would be great if it operated like. that. Unfortunately, life is a game and to "succeed" (in the game and the worlds eyes) you have to play by the rules. Is it fair? No. But it does provide a rather clear pathway for advancement. Of course, one may choose to ignore the rules and is likely to enjoy life just as much, if not more, but they are often the minority, perhaps the glorious, happy minority. While the rest of us worry that we are too fat, have gaps in our teeth, do not have money and cannot get laid.

Fortunately for me, I've played the game, got a decent job and sexy wife. So now I can let myself go and enjoy life :)

Edited by BaltimoreBlue

The world would be great if it operated like. that. Unfortunately, life is a game and to "succeed" (in the game and the worlds eyes) you have to play by the rules. Is it fair? No. But it does provide a rather clear pathway for advancement. Of course, one may choose to ignore the rules and is likely to enjoy life just as much, if not more, but they are often the minority, perhaps the glorious, happy minority. While the rest of us worry that we are too fat, have gaps in our teeth, do not have money and cannot get laid.

Fortunately for me, I've played the game, got a decent job and sexy wife. So now I can let myself go and enjoy life :)

pics or she doesn't exist!

Pics