Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Go for it.What she lacks in taste she makes up with being easily pleased.

haha I just got rinsed.

Una is having far too much success on the #rince

If i'm getting this much success imagine how much success rince must get in real life delivering these bangers first hand.

• Like 2

1. There was only 3 of em and Des was a no show

2. Tried all night not to hit on the 19 yr old. She had other ideas.

3. She just left. I probs won't have a job come Monday

Turns out I have game I didn't know I had.

I don't get it.

So you tried to not hit on her but she wanted you to? Then you left? Now you got no job? 

Sounds like you got rinsed.

I don't get it.

So you tried to not hit on her but she wanted you to? Then you left? Now you got no job?

Sounds like you got rinsed.

I work in a small office so sexing up another one of the staff is a terrible idea. I was trying to be a gentleman and just have a good night seeing everyone's fave five bad boys with the power to rock you. She was all over me like I was Brad Pitt spouting Rinceys poetry.

My willpower held out for 8 or 9 gins till about 3am until I realised I'm a 28 year old horrible gargoyle man slug and she's a 19 year old with an arse like the Loch Ness Monster. That thang is mysterious.

I work in a small office so sexing up another one of the staff is a terrible idea. I was trying to be a gentleman and just have a good night seeing everyone's fave five bad boys with the power to rock you. She was all over me like I was Brad Pitt spouting Rinceys poetry.

My willpower held out for 8 or 9 gins till about 3am until I realised I'm a 28 year old horrible gargoyle man slug and she's a 19 year old with an arse like the Loch Ness Monster. That thang is mysterious.

So you hit it or not?