Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

What the f are you supposed to say to 19 year olds in texts? I know nowt about Miley Cyrus or One Direction and all I know about Taylor Swift is that I'd like to do sex on her and that Trouble is a banger.

I just keep typing out the full names of emojis to further highlight how much older I am.

That's definitely the right move I reckon. Tongue out emoji.

'I'd love to send you a dick pic but my zooms not working'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Sometimes I think about how Anne Frank never got to see the second act of Home Alone and that makes me sad. I'm sensitive like that.'

These gems got lost on page 169 thanks to Laura, 23. Don't think I ever used them either.

I think society needs to take a long look at itself and ask why so many people feel beyond hope. I've been there, I pray I never fall back there. It's becoming more and more common because society in general has become more selfish. Shame on us. I hope the people saying that he's attention seeking never have to deal with hardship or mental illness. They would change their tune pretty sharpish.

I think society needs to take a long look at itself and ask why so many people feel beyond hope. I've been there, I pray I never fall back there. It's becoming more and more common because society in general has become more selfish. Shame on us. I hope the people saying that he's attention seeking never have to deal with hardship or mental illness. They would change their tune pretty sharpish.

Stop trying to make yourself famous by me using this piece of shit line to hook some digits.

Lamentor still kills me

I didn't even know he put this till you put this, man so funny.

and his knob,or am I judging him on my own standards!

yeah man deffo am. Prob is I dont; know what to do with these numbers, literally once I get the number the convo ends I post on here and that is it. I kinda feel bad for a bit but then get over it and rince someone else. 

Edited by Unabomber

You're such a lamentor

I didn't even know he put this till you put this, man so funny.

yeah man deffo am. Prob is I dont; know what to do with these numbers, literally once I get the number the convo ends I post on here and that is it. I kinda feel bad for a bit but then get over it and rince someone else.

Keep going una reading the tinder thread is the highlight of my day lol I layed in bed this morning and read the misses one of rinces poems she was like putty in my hands afterwards.