Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Where's that quoted from?

it got deleted because i "personally attacked" col by quoting a post from pre season and he responded with that. it appears that that response was fine but me quoting what he said in pre season was a "personal attack". 

yeah, i quoted his pre season quote about aston villa doing great business and definitely not being amongst the favourites for the drop alongside his quote from today saying they are a shambles and the reinvestment of the benteke money was bad business and said it was a funny comparison. that is a personal attack. 

him claiming im mentally ill, saying ive got no friends and i am a "sad little man" seems cool tho. 

clearly some mods don't like some posters, which is a shame 

• Like 1

yeah, i quoted his pre season quote about aston villa doing great business and definitely not being amongst the favourites for the drop alongside his quote from today saying they are a shambles and the reinvestment of the benteke money was bad business and said it was a funny comparison. that is a personal attack. 

him claiming im mentally ill, saying ive got no friends and i am a "sad little man" seems cool tho. 

lol Careful Scouse, sounds dangerously close to defaming Col's good name there.

lol that's shocking. Seeing as Col is so obsessed with pointing out how often he's right, there's nothing wrong with pointing out when he's talking out his arse.

Seems you're right about at lead someone on the mods team.

Heartbreak!.... with the game being moved i will now be in the thriving metropolis that is Milton Keynes on the 13th.

Now Ill miss all the debauched discussion, how am i supposed to live my swinging single life vicariously?... bloody Sky!!

where's good to take a bird on a date in sheffield @@Unabomber

Evening or lunch? Old House is a good shout, usually fairly quiet weekdays as well and does some nice cocktails. West Street is a bit of a hole on Friday/Saturday nights so maybe stick to Div Street/elsewhere.

Evening or lunch? Old House is a good shout, usually fairly quiet weekdays as well and does some nice cocktails. West Street is a bit of a hole on Friday/Saturday nights so maybe stick to Div Street/elsewhere.

Found a decent place that does bbq food now. Never been on a proper date so proper nervous, just need to confirm it now