Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Future in laws? That was quick, You were only Tindering with every Tomalena Dickena and Henrietta a month ago.

Can count on one hand the number of broads I've taken seriously on tinder pal. This one was met at work and seems legit. 

like that time I didn't go to the xmas party.

But at least ken aka cynicalwind turned up.

• Like 2

Evening lads!

My date on Sunday night was really odd, by far and away the hottest girl looks wise I've ever taken out, ridiculous to look at and we got on really, really well. Something felt well off when I left though, want buzzing about like normally if I like someone after a date, message come through and that's the end of that.

Luckily in the middle of that date I arranged another for saturday afternoon so I'll report back on that.

Evening lads!

My date on Sunday night was really odd, by far and away the hottest girl looks wise I've ever taken out, ridiculous to look at and we got on really, really well. Something felt well off when I left though, want buzzing about like normally if I like someone after a date, message come through and that's the end of that.

Luckily in the middle of that date I arranged another for saturday afternoon so I'll report back on that.

weird lol.

love how you arranged another one whilst on a date that was seemingly going well lol

weird lol.

love how you arranged another one whilst on a date that was seemingly going well lol

You have to keep your options open, I guess. And I never thought I'd say anything like that. It went fantastically with the outrageous looking one but she's a very 'girly girl' and that isn't me at all. I want someone I can take to gigs in shat up converse that doesn't mind someone spilling gaymers down their thigh. I felt well off after it.

The one on saturday is more up my street, has a fringe and shit

yeah its just you said it went really, really well so just to arrange another one during a date isn't something I thought people did lol.

ah well, good luck for saturday

i say arranged, i've been semi chatting to the one im seeing on sat, much more me but didn't think she was that keen and she just said 'what you doing saturday' out of the blue last night, so it's not so much arranged as i got asked and said yes

lol

we live an learn etc

Its the first step of maturity in a relationship.

Realising that the 10/10 bird may be more visually exciting, but the 7/10 bird contributes far more to the relationship than just looks.

What he says makes a lot of sense, if he's looking for a relationship he needs to find someone who he can spend the majority of his time with (e.g. similar hobbies such as gigs etc.)  Of course if you're just looking for some fun and a f**k buddy, you don't really want many shared interests at all.

Although its 'cool' to disagree with the 'sex without emotions' isn't that great. The fact people are willing to change their partners all the time only suggests it is true.

****ingell I've been called mature

Wouldn't even say you need that many shared interests if humour is OP but her favourite gaffs were Terrace and ghost, I'm amazed I even got a date considering I'm not a minty blazer twat. Thank God I'm classically beautiful

Can't beat a trip to Terrace  ;)