Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Smuts providing pics since he got called out on his non-existent previous match, I see.

Neither are matches, he's still got the like/dislike options. He's trying to pull a Stan on us, the sneaky fecker!

I have a match. High pressure scenario, it is quite possible that she is the only Tinder lady in a 20 mile radius who likes the look of me (or she's just a clumsy swiper). She's pretty too, to add to the pressure. Her names Charlotte and she's got 2 photos of her with her horse. I'm gonna open with 'Nice pics. What breed is your dog, it looks very tall?' I'll let y'all know how this pans out.

Screenshot already taken, so when this all goes horribly wrong I can post it, so you can see what I've missed out on, in a 'Let's look at what he could have won' Bullseye style.

• Like 3

And you do not disappoint! How the fck this post has no rep points or positive responses is beyond me!  

Because it's that gorm that nobody with anything approaching humour likes. Rather eat a sperm sarnie than rep that

Screenshot already taken, so when this all goes horribly wrong I can post it, so you can see what I've missed out on, in a 'Let's look at what he could have won' Bullseye style.

Watch and learn, Smuts. You and your made up ghostie match

Help me Orange City you're my only hope.

I have no idea how I got this match Smuts. I think it might entirely be down to the fact I left my phone on full flipping volume ringer when I went to bed, tempting the universe into delivering me a sods law match at 1am that woke me up.

I have a match. High pressure scenario, it is quite possible that she is the only Tinder lady in a 20 mile radius who likes the look of me (or she's just a clumsy swiper). She's pretty too, to add to the pressure. Her names Charlotte and she's got 2 photos of her with her horse. I'm gonna open with 'Nice pics. What breed is your dog, it looks very tall?' I'll let y'all know how this pans out.

Solid opening line.