Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Where the fook is @@Unabomber banned or loved up.

Not seen MTWG about as much on the forum either.

Sad times.

Hi mate I am still here.

Got perma banned from the lcfc section for no reason and it kinda pissed me off.

But yeah things are going great with the missus atm, so not a lot to report re tinder.

MTWG is dating like mad man I think.

Where the fook is @@Unabomber banned or loved up.

Not seen MTWG about as much on the forum either.

Sad times.

Cambrioodddggerrr

I'm still using tinder and recently had a great encounter with the blonde from Munich but at the moment things are just rattling along, nothing to post really - sad as it is I think this thread has run it's course!

Me and una are going Norwich like a more attractive wills and kate on the 27th, there'll be booze either side so if anyone likeable fancies a bev give us a shout

What does Una actually ever get banned for though? He never actually says anything too left field or offensive whereas some on here just go on a full-blooded rampage on here sometimes and never get banned. 

What does Una actually ever get banned for though? He never actually says anything too left field or offensive whereas some on here just go on a full-blooded rampage on here sometimes and never get banned.

Think it was the main forum.To be fair that's no great worry to be banned from that.Loads of roar arses on there.

Got perma banned from transfer talk for saying yeah man in a thread titled "should we sign eboue?" And perma banned from the Lcfc section for saying I'm not surprised Gary Lineker was divorcing his bird as I know what happened.

Seemed harsh but here I am wrecking absolute havoc in gen chat.

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 1

Cambrioodddggerrr

I'm still using tinder and recently had a great encounter with the blonde from Munich but at the moment things are just rattling along, nothing to post really - sad as it is I think this thread has run it's course!

Me and una are going Norwich like a more attractive wills and kate on the 27th, there'll be booze either side so if anyone likeable fancies a bev give us a shout

Nice,it's the fingering capital of the world.Great nights there as a youth.

Got perma banned from transfer talk for saying yeah man in a thread titled "should we sign eboue?" And perma banned from the Lcfc section for saying I'm not surprised Gary Lineker was divorcing his bird as I know what happened.

Seemed harsh but here I am wrecking absolute havoc in gen chat.

So you get banned for saying "yeah man"

Tincy makes a story up about a woman being raped & him going round two days later to get fed, and nothing happens to him.

@@Webbo @Mods have a word

tincy seeks genuine help about an issue he might not want to discuss with his real friends and gets banned. says it all.

i just went on his profile/ posts brilliant.He will be smashing away all weekend.

PS Webbo is his friend on there and he has banned him.Friends like that eh scum of the earth.

i just went on his profile/ posts brilliant.He will be smashing away all weekend.

PS Webbo is his friend on there and he has banned him.Friends like that eh scum of the earth.

1) I didn't ban him.

2) I pressed the friend button by accident and daren't unfriend him.