Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

She sounds a forceful and bossy beearch. #hodgsonbin

Exactly why I don't trust Tinder/online dating......The photos make her look like an attractive, well educated individual, then opens with 'What you on about' (Without a question mark aswell may I add), before proceeding to become aggressive and defensive straight away.

Maybe its cos i'm still a student in sheffield and going out on the pull any night of the week, in a city which doesn't appear to sleep, full of teenage birds welcoming their first taste of cock independence, brings greater chance of success than Tinder.

Although, Mosh is usually a success venture for me when in Leicester, largely on a Friday/Saturday night though.......

If i don't want to spend the £20 it would cost me to get home in a taxi, I often target groups of asian birds (Chinese, Korean etc not Indian), as they are likely to be international students, so any girls within their group, asian or otherwise, are also likely to living in student digs. Meaning, i can just get the bus back in the morning.

Things almost got a bit messy on saturday though. There was 8 of em, 6 birds and 2 lads, with 2 of the birds and 1 of the lads being international students. Surprisingly it was the two lads that were getting a bit 'Cock-Blocky'. Getting some right dodgy looks and weird behaviour from em, when you'e 6ft 3/4 and 16st the smaller lads always seem to want something. Fortunately, the bird was having none of it (Well not that anyway) and the other lasses were the ones acting like the stereotypical 'lads'. Something along the lines of "Well, if you're not having a go on that, I am" was my favourite remark from one, which surprised me as she looked a bit 'Lesbiany'.

• Like 1

Exactly why I don't trust Tinder/online dating......The photos make her look like an attractive, well educated individual, then opens with 'What you on about' (Without a question mark aswell may I add), before proceeding to become aggressive and defensive straight away.

Maybe its cos i'm still a student in sheffield and going out on the pull any night of the week, in a city which doesn't appear to sleep, full of teenage birds welcoming their first taste of cock independence, brings greater chance of success than Tinder.

Although, Mosh is usually a success venture for me when in Leicester, largely on a Friday/Saturday night though.......

If i don't want to spend the £20 it would cost me to get home in a taxi, I often target groups of asian birds (Chinese, Korean etc not Indian), as they are likely to be international students, so any girls within their group, asian or otherwise, are also likely to living in student digs. Meaning, i can just get the bus back in the morning.

Things almost got a bit messy on saturday though. There was 8 of em, 6 birds and 2 lads, with 2 of the birds and 1 of the lads being international students. Surprisingly it was the two lads that were getting a bit 'Cock-Blocky'. Getting some right dodgy looks and weird behaviour from em, when you'e 6ft 3/4 and 16st the smaller lads always seem to want something. Fortunately, the bird was having none of it (Well not that anyway) and the other lasses were the ones acting like the stereotypical 'lads'. Something along the lines of "Well, if you're not having a go on that, I am" was my favourite remark from one, which surprised me as she looked a bit 'Lesbiany'.

You sound like a right catch Grewks!

• Like 1

You sound like a right catch Grewks!

A 'right catch'?

Geez....Birds are just Lads in Birds bodies.

When you're out, single and see an attractive bird...you don't think, "Wow, let's get married". You think more like, "Wow, she seems like the sort of person i'd like to hang out the back of with".

Just like Birds who also go out to pull. Again, they don't pull a guy thinking, "He'd be a great guy to start a family with".They think more like, "I'd love to sit on his face, and take a ride on his pogo stick".

As long as no-one is getting hurt, what's the deal?

Edited by Grewks

Interesting that you comment on the false image people can create on tinder. Your first paragraph gave me an impression of an educated and relatively respectful person. However, it turns out you are much like the girls you don't trust on tinder.

Interesting that you comment on the false image people can create on tinder. Your first paragraph gave me an impression of an educated and relatively respectful person. However, it turns out you are much like the girls you don't trust on tinder.

A 'respectful person' is what exactly?

I was simply claiming that a lot of these 'Tinderers', lads and lasses, cannot be trusted from purely their profiles. That as a result, I would much rather meet a bird I knew nothing about, that is where the fun is.

The best example I have of this was the first night after I arrived in my digs at Uni. Only me and another lad had moved into our flat, likewise only 2 girls had moved in next door. They came knocking on our door first night, we had a few drinks, went to explore the city of Sheffield for the first time, went to a few bars and came back. Now, from the first impression I got from the two:

1) The first seemed very 'indie' and initially quite shy and quiet. Still attractive, but the Indie look she had meant she would either be an average 6 or a 9/10, depending on your taster.

2) Whereas the other girl was an across the board 7/8+, easily. Blonde, wore make up but no other fake stuff. Much more outgoing explained by the fact she was doing an events management course.

Now, surprisingly, it was girl number 1 who actually snook into one of our flatmates rooms (on the second night, his first night), and had her wicked way with him. Whilst it was girl number 2 who, throughout freshers, appeared as interested in sex as i would after chemical castration.

The point i'm making is that you learn far more about a person after an hour in their company than you would any time spent on tinder, and imo, its far more fun.