Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Who calls your student accomodation 'digs' apart from people in their late fifties

also what an anti climax for reaching page 500 gotta say pretty disappointed can we start again? mods? 

id say gaff i call everything a gaff. my actual gaff, anywhere we're going, "we goin that gaff in town" "we kippin in your gaff" "what gaff yous in now lad we'll come for a pint" 

Haven't heard them use gaff, mainly ken and occasionally digs...Always thought gaff was a cockney thing tbh, so you learn something new everyday.

I'm guessing you also use Ma for your mum?

Definetly recognise the 'lad' bit though, end of every sentence if it isn't already in it.

But could you explain the difference between lad and, what only sounds like, laaaaaaaaaah?

yeah ma an da or me arl fella 

lad la lid kid ked all the same and all don't mean anything. they just go on the end of a sentence when you're talking to someone. 

"you want anything from the shop la"

"no lad" 

"alright lad i'll be back in a bit lad"

"sound ked" 

etc 

yeah ma an da or me arl fella 

lad la lid kid ked all the same and all don't mean anything. they just go on the end of a sentence when you're talking to someone. 

"you want anything from the shop la"

"no lad" 

"alright lad i'll be back in a bit lad"

"sound ked" 

etc 

Yh ma and arl fella are always used.

My personal favourite has to be 'swerve' though.

"You going your lecture today?"

"Nah, i'm gonna swerve that lad".

Also like the 'Wool' insult, might have to think of one a similar insult for those who will pretend to be from leicester after we win the prem.