Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

great news, ended up speaking to her, agreed to meetup on thursday night, will probably have sex again but not sure what to do after

will definitely put up rubber this time as im genuinely worried about STDs

flying to shanghai on friday where apparently local women love anything remotely foreign as well so great news

great news, ended up speaking to her, agreed to meetup on thursday night, will probably have sex again but not sure what to do after

flying to shanghai on friday where apparently local women love anything remotely foreign as well so great news

you really got your point across to her then

You'll have more than just STD's to worry about from those "women" lol

Guest Mee-9

Manz gunna get laid. 

Don't use a love glove, just take the hit and go and get antibiotics the next day. Yeah it's a bit more expensive, that 7 quid or something for your prescription, but spending that money on a girl will make her fall in love with you. 

Edited by Mee-9

image_zpse9ohssdo.png

I will be disappointed if you aren't asking every single one of your other tinder matches if they want a 3 way now.

You'll have more than just STD's to worry about from those "women" lol

Like getting kidnapped from a Mexican business woman?

also i have a transcript of grewks on tinder

- hey how it going

- hey grweks u r cute im not bad jus watched eggheads they won again wen will som1 stop there rain over quizland

- *their reign

- yh thats what i said there rain

- nvm so u a big quiz fan

- yh i do a pub quiz every week i manely like the funny names the lads come out with last week a teme was call 'quiz on my face' can you believe that grweks

- sounds pretty banter! my fave is quizteamer aguilera

- i dont get that 1

- nvm so u like films

- yeah i seen all the fast an furioses so i guess u can say im a film fanatick grweks

- even tokyo drift? valid. also its grewks not grweks

- yh i seen tokyo d too, sorry grweks i spilt salsa on my salt key do u like salsa

- yh i mean im more of a chive fan but not averse to salsa

- i was talking about dancin you weirdo lolllllll

- lmao silly me well then i guess i like the jive because it rhymes! also jay from the wanted did a splendid jve on strictly didnt he

- dont watch strictly im not no jessy

- thats pretty homophobic

- look grweks dont com in here shooting ur mouth off or it will be more than words my brother still weres mckenzie dont think he wont kick your head in

- i still wear mckenzie

- yh well he also uses his jd sports drawstring bag as his actual bag so u best watch ur lip

- oh, ok. so do u fancy a drink at all, belinda?

- no i dont u r weird an dont have my sense of humur it wouldnt work

- fine **** you dont matter i get all the asian bird any way in my digs

- wtf is a dig u norris

- nvm

Safe to say he was put off after his experience

Class that!

Pretty accurate, except its usually me who uses the "You don't have my sense of humor line".

If its more of a arranged date, e.g. quiet drink, bit of food etc......I usually test the water to see whether or not my dark humour is appreciated, or at least accepted.

Decided to use my new favourite joke on monday night in ashby, to a j23 - "My daughter was moaning at me again yesterday, she always does when I rub her clit".

Her face turned to shock, "You never said you had a daughter". :nigel:

Edited by Grewks

Guest Mee-9

And on another point, what is it with sudden rise of Vegetarians?

Never been on a date with one before.....then 3 in a couple of months. How can you not like meat??

Vegans are the worst. They'll eat just a few sticks of asparagus, fart all night, and they'll judge you for having the meatiest thing on the menu.

Dilemma for you lads (would do a poll but will instead take an answer either A or B)

I've been chatting to a girl on Tinder since the start of this month, really decent looking (really decent, right up my street), seemingly normal, bright, funny, a lot of shared interests etc. She's from MK and a couple of weeks ago I asked if she'd like to go for a bev. She said she'd love to and suggested coming here because MK is a pit. I'm thinking yeah, boss - and whacked a date in.

The Sunday just gone was the arranged date and I got a message in the morning saying her tonsils were swollen and she wasn't feeling tip top and could we postpone as she'd still like to meet. Even though it was a bit deflating it can't be helped I thought and we rearranged for today. Carried on talking throughout the week, she seemed really keen to come, been yapping and getting on as normal. Sound.

She went out-out last night, and this morning she has just completely vanished. I sent a message asking what the plan of action is, unread. Then tried a quick buzz, answerphone. I've not long sent another message as we were due to meet about 1ish ( lol) and it would appear her phone is now turned off. I'm not going to cry if she doesn't want to come but I think after Sunday it's a pish poor effort to just not bother even messaging, from my POV it's binned pretty much as I can't be arsed with the aggro of it (and the fact she's either probably had someone local go through her or is hung up on some Milton keynes based ex).

She will eventually message back though - my question is - do I:

A) Completely ignore any messages I receive

B) Handle the situation with class and say I abject to being binned twice

C) Say what I really think and that's that she's a bit of a cunty dickhead

The decision is in your hands

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie