Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Guest Mee-9

F) Go out on the lash, pull another girl, snapchat her a pic of you balls deep with the tagline "Not a virgin no more." 

She'll ****ing love that. 

Dilemma for you lads (would do a poll but will instead take an answer either A or B)

I've been chatting to a girl on Tinder since the start of this month, really decent looking (really decent, right up my street), seemingly normal, bright, funny, a lot of shared interests etc. She's from MK and a couple of weeks ago I asked if she'd like to go for a bev. She said she'd love to and suggested coming here because MK is a pit. I'm thinking yeah, boss - and whacked a date in.

The Sunday just gone was the arranged date and I got a message in the morning saying her tonsils were swollen and she wasn't feeling tip top and could we postpone as she'd still like to meet. Even though it was a bit deflating it can't be helped I thought and we rearranged for today. Carried on talking throughout the week, she seemed really keen to come, been yapping and getting on as normal. Sound.

She went out-out last night, and this morning she has just completely vanished. I sent a message asking what the plan of action is, unread. Then tried a quick buzz, answerphone. I've not long sent another message as we were due to meet about 1ish ( lol) and it would appear her phone is now turned off. I'm not going to cry if she doesn't want to come but I think after Sunday it's a pish poor effort to just not bother even messaging, from my POV it's binned pretty much as I can't be arsed with the aggro of it (and the fact she's either probably had someone local go through her or is hung up on some Milton keynes based ex).

She will eventually message back though - my question is - do I:

A) Completely ignore any messages I receive

B) Handle the situation with class and say I abject to being binned twice

C) Say what I really think and that's that she's a bit of a cunty dickhead

The decision is in your hands

I really abject to the spelling in this post. It shows an object failure on the posters behalf.

Edited by General Smuts
  • Like 2

Dilemma for you lads (would do a poll but will instead take an answer either A or B)

I've been chatting to a girl on Tinder since the start of this month, really decent looking (really decent, right up my street), seemingly normal, bright, funny, a lot of shared interests etc. She's from MK and a couple of weeks ago I asked if she'd like to go for a bev. She said she'd love to and suggested coming here because MK is a pit. I'm thinking yeah, boss - and whacked a date in.

The Sunday just gone was the arranged date and I got a message in the morning saying her tonsils were swollen and she wasn't feeling tip top and could we postpone as she'd still like to meet. Even though it was a bit deflating it can't be helped I thought and we rearranged for today. Carried on talking throughout the week, she seemed really keen to come, been yapping and getting on as normal. Sound.

She went out-out last night, and this morning she has just completely vanished. I sent a message asking what the plan of action is, unread. Then tried a quick buzz, answerphone. I've not long sent another message as we were due to meet about 1ish ( lol) and it would appear her phone is now turned off. I'm not going to cry if she doesn't want to come but I think after Sunday it's a pish poor effort to just not bother even messaging, from my POV it's binned pretty much as I can't be arsed with the aggro of it (and the fact she's either probably had someone local go through her or is hung up on some Milton keynes based ex).

She will eventually message back though - my question is - do I:

A) Completely ignore any messages I receive

B) Handle the situation with class and say I abject to being binned twice

C) Say what I really think and that's that she's a bit of a cunty dickhead

The decision is in your hands

Is she Asian?

If so.....then i apologise.

go for third time lucky but offer to go down to her? pens the date in for certs where she can't bail and it might endear you to her more idk

two slight issues with that though. first off if he goes to her it has to be a date in milton fu cking keynes, and secondly if she goes walkabout (the phrase not the australian themed chain of bars and pubs) he is then still in milton keynes but without a date. 

I don't think Wymse ever gets it to be fair

lol poor fella 

If stuck in Milton Keynes without a date, you could go to Bletchley Park. See how the Post Office created the first computer, then promptly lost it like it was a holiday postcard with a second class stamp on it. Marvel at a sheet of instructions on how to wrap up a pigeon in a sheet of paper, so you can put it in your pocket in case you need to send a pigeon message while you are out. Niiiiiiiceeeeeeeee.

Also, knowing how to deploy a carrier pigeon could aid with communication with your flaky lady friend, when she loses her phone/car/ipad/email account access/sense of hearing.