Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Got this through on Twitter before I left the house today lads - opinions? Haven't replied yet FYI

Screen_Shot_2016_03_25_at_20_31_39.png

You sure it isn't LCFC_lass10?

Its almost as if she read your last post.

But like Scouse said, she's gone to a lot of trouble to explain when she doesn't really need to. It'd be more worrying if this was an arrangement for a 2nd/3rd date.

If you haven't met her yet, and she agreed to a meet up, you can't have done anything yet to annoy her.....yet.

Much Love x

grweks

Been a while since I've ventured through this thread and after a long catch up it has not disappointed!

Mtwg I'd say give another chance but be cautious, been in that situation before then couple days after she cancelled the second time pics went up on her fb of her with this guy who plowed the shit out of her

Ask for a naughty photo of her to ease your disappointment/as a compensation then start a new thread and demand funny/grovelling/embarrassing Tinder stories from rest of us. The winner get emailed the naughty photo. 

• Like 1

Update lads:

Got a reply on Twitter - said I was frustrated as it's been a double let down, but still fairly keen to meet, "these things happen, benefit of the doubt etc etc". She then got her phone back and said something along the lines of "oh but now it'll be weird you'll resent and hate me blah blah blah" so I sent quite a frank message explaining my feelings on disingenuous timewasting ballbags and hope she enjoyed the minty lads of tinder. Meeting up with someone shouldn't be this much aggro so it's better off binned.

In the meantime I started talking to someone I matched up in Leeds (Scottish and FIT) and I'm gonna try and arrange a visit to my second home to see her.

The game of life ROLLS ON LADS x

• Like 2

Views on a bird i used to work with who wanted my d, i hooked her up with a BF...she split up with her BF yesterday.....i offered her the D tonight, she wants it and admits i was the D she wanted.

8/10 - would bang!

Thoughts?

P.s. as she lives where i am from in leicester, not where i currently i am in sheff, cba with distance relationship etc, she wants to come up to sheff aswell, what do i do?

Although she sounds sluttty, she honestly isn't in the slightest, she just always had a thing for me and could always tell when we went out as a grouup from work etc.

She won't bang unless, in her exact words "I like you, a lot, but i'm not seeing you unless we're in a relationship, that's what i wantt"!

I have no intention to see the girl long-term, as we haven't hooked up yet, but i'd give it to her, but unfortunately she is after a relationship.

Thoughts?

P..s. i'm pissed!

P.s.s I'm 22, and not looking for a relationship. Not, because i think i'm a 'Lad', but because i like my free time and personal space to do what i want without judgement/expectation.

If a wanna go out on the piss/ have a quiet night in/ spend all day on my own in bed etc....then at the age of 22 i want to do it!

P.s.s.s She's not asian!

Edited by Grewks

Views on a bird i used to work with who wanted my d, i hooked her up with a BF...she split up with her BF yesterday.....i offered her the D tonight, she wants it and admits i was the D she wanted.

8/10 - would bang!

Thoughts?

P.s. as she lives where i am from in leicester, not where i currently i am in sheff, cba with distance relationship etc, she wants to come up to sheff aswell, what do i do?

Although she sounds sluttty, she honestly isn't in the slightest, she just always had a thing for me and could always tell when we went out as a grouup from work etc.

She won't bang unless, in her exact words "I like you, a lot, but i'm not seeing you unless we're in a relationship, that's what i wantt"!

I have no intention to see the girl long-term, as we haven't hooked up yet, but i'd give it to her, but unfortunately she is after a relationship.

Thoughts?

P..s. i'm pissed!

P.s.s I'm 22, and not looking for a relationship. Not, because i think i'm a 'Lad', but because i like my free time and personal space to do what i want without judgement/expectation.

If a wanna go out on the piss/ have a quiet night in/ spend all day on my own in bed etc....then at the age of 22 i want to do it!

P.s.s.s She's not asian!

U have to shag it.

@@Grewks if she wants a relationship, then agree to be in a "relationship" with her, just don't treat it seriously and say you wanna take things slow (not slow with the physical stuff though obvs) - if it will be long distance anyway, then you should have personal space. What is the worst that can happen? She wants too much of your time, has too much expectations, et cetera - and then you bin her.

Don't really get why she is after a relationship straight after a break up, surely now of all times should be when she plays the field?

Sounds like she wouldn't be the type to put out until date 3/4 and even then you'll probably have to commit to something, even if you don't mean it. Questions really are, can you be arsed with that just for sex and are you fine with leading her on (guilt, etc)?