Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Alexandra.....3 quick points.

1) What is a English and Business student?

2) She clearly has 'Street Smarts'...Firstly taking a photo with a less attractive (My opinion) friend...whilst even more impressively taking another photo, in which, she appears to be wearing the same dress as her friend, but making the point she looks far better in it.

3) Probably the most important point. I can't believe she hasn't airbrushed the picture of her in the reddish dress. The area between her neck and breasts have obvious pixilation issues, which would not be caused my uploading a photo. Someone has clearly airbrushed that photo, meaning its also possible her final photo has seen the same.

Whilst the second girl appears more 'fake', Pretty dodgy fake tan etc. At least she's done it irl and it isn't computer generated.

Yeah she's Eilish and that's fine, but I wanna see a proper Eil lass before you get repped.

It's like coming on here with some girl named Danny - that's great but how Dan are we talking?  If it's 1st or 2nd Dan even I could probably beat your weak ass karate.

you come in a thread with pics of potentially nice looking girls that have been ruined by the fact they've got ridiculously manly eyebrows and half a tonne of tyrolean on their dish and a pic of stan melted to look vaguely like luis suarez and bear and finny go off on the ****ing london look tangent

Probably the most important point. I can't believe she hasn't airbrushed the picture of her in the reddish dress. The area between her neck and breasts have obvious pixilation issues, which would not be caused my uploading a photo. Someone has clearly airbrushed that photo.

Looks completely normal to me man. I don't see what you'd gain by "airbrushing" that area regardless - unless she has chest hair which I don't think she will do if she's wearing something like that. Imho she is #dece #crackon #stanrez

Ps grow up fin u child

Looks completely normal to me man. I don't see what you'd gain by "airbrushing" that area regardless - unless she has chest hair which I don't think she will do if she's wearing something like that. Imho she is #dece #crackon #stanrez

Ps grow up fin u child

But that pic has deffo been altered slightly, the pixilation isn't consistant. Just as if when using photoshop, you cut a face on a white background from a distance rather than up close and you maintain some of the white background.

If on a PC just zoom in 200/300% and you'll see, specifically close to the right breast, where the dress both appears to be longer, and if you have an even keener eye, you'll also notice a slight distinction in colour. 

#butdeffodeceforsure

Edited by Grewks
  • Like 1

But that pic has deffo been altered slightly, the pixilation isn't consistant. Just as if when using photoshop, you cut a face on a white background from a distance rather than up close and you maintain some of the white background.

If on a PC just zoom in 200/300% and you'll see, specifically close to the right breast, where the dress both appears to be longer, and if you have an even keener eye, you'll also notice a slight distinction in colour. 

Fvcking hell mate you reckon 9/11 was an inside job too?

• Like 4