Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

Facing a historic chapter underrepresented in the gaming world, UbiArt has now released "Valiant Hearts", a tale of the years between 1914 and 1918:

I find the comic book style very appealing and it's about time younger generations are able to digest the horrors and gruesome tales of WWI in a more interactive way.

Ubisoft seems to use the Ubi Framework engine to do interesting and cool things. Rayman Legends, Child of Light and now this thought provoking WW1 experience.... If my backlog wasn't as massive as Wasyl's elbow I'll be right on this, it looks like an amazing experience.

What did you expect it to go for?

A cat and a burger? :D

Ha, not sure.

These sorts of cartoon games with a high level of art production, are usually really short (e.g Banner Saga). In addition, it's in the arcade category. I'm not convinced it will be worth the money, but I guess I'll wait and read some reviews. I really like the theme!

Archived