Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

• 3 weeks later...

I played in the school team with guy branston. He is/was an absolute leader, so strong and determined. On his debut for the city reserves he put the Brazilian left back who Middlesbrough had just signed in the dug out. Not surprised he follicles

Matt Elliot at Bournemouth- guy could kill him. All the best to guy Boglin branston. Df

Not news as such but just put BBC Wales on because Blackburn v Swansea is being shown on there and Iwan Roberts is on there as a pundit, didn't recognise him! Got a huge ginger beard now.

B6clAG8CEAAichs.jpg

Does anyone know if if he still lives next door to Julian Joachim in that shity flat?

Not news as such but just put BBC Wales on because Blackburn v Swansea is being shown on there and Iwan Roberts is on there as a pundit, didn't recognise him! Got a huge ginger beard now.

B6clAG8CEAAichs.jpg

I remember going to a game when I was about 9 when my Dad's firm had hired out a box. Met a few of the players afterwards and they were mostly disinterested but Iwan was an absolute legend. He was such a nice bloke, he had a kick about with me and my brothers, posed for photos with us and even sat at our table and chatted to our family and encouraged us to work hard at school in case we didn't become professional footballers. He was my absolute hero after that and I was gutted when we sold him to Wolves.