Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

If Morgan was still on the pitch he gives that and Kaspers off.

Yep, this exactly.

It was obvious at that point that the game was going away from Leicester anyway, it was a penalty but the ref obviously thought enough damage had been done by the red.

I guess it's more a broader point than just the incident last night, I will try and explain it another way. Aguero was definitely fouled at the weekend, but did you not think the ref was right to not give it given the theatrics that followed? Should a ref have to deal with players like him (and Vardy, before you start) throwing their arms in the air to try and make the decision for the ref? I personally don't think so and I hope players find it more difficult to cheat soft penalties out of referees.

No I don't think the Ref was right not to give Aguero a penalty, seriously what planet are you living on or are you on a MASSIVE wind up? 

It's a penalty all day long and I suggest you get your heads looked at if you think otherwise. 

In the ground it looked a clear pen and red, I've not watched the replay yet though.

Thought Liverpool looked fairly decent, clearly another rebuilding job for Rodgers but he'll get there if they give him time, he's a good manager.

Sterling - can't say anything but diving bastard, the one right in front of me where he grabbed the ball was ridiculous, I'm told the one with RDL in the first half was even worse, it's very sad this has now become such a part of our game young English players are often the worst culprits.

Disappointed with both sets of fans considering how big a game that should be, we were very quiet and you could barely hear Liverpool.

No I don't think the Ref was right not to give Aguero a penalty, seriously what planet are you living on or are you on a MASSIVE wind up? 

It's a penalty all day long and I suggest you get your heads looked at if you think otherwise. 

You're obviously not understanding/ ignoring my point so there's literally no point me even trying

BT Sport must of been playing sound clips of our fans from previous Liverpool games then lol.

Stfu Finnegan, again making yourself looking a tool. So we're level on points with Arsenal, Spurs, ahead of Everton and will more than likely only be 3 points behind Southampton come Monday night but we are a poor mid table side. Bitter, bitter person.

Fans are woeful but 3,200 fans were comfortably louder than 28,800 Leicester fans. lol lol lol

I'm frustrated more than anything... We aren't talking about a Liverpool side with Dalglish, Hughes and Rush in, we're talking about a poor Liverpool side. That's what they were - I don't think they were any better than the other sides we've played around them (Everton, Arsenal).

I respect Liverpool, five European Cups and everything - they are, along with United, the biggest club in this Country - but I'm frustrated we didn't get something from the game. I don't think three goals was totally deserved and there is no doubt the third goal wouldn't have happened if we still had eleven men. Good luck to Liverpool though I've always liked them but on another day we could have got something. 

BT Sport must of been playing sound clips of our fans from previous Liverpool games then lol.

Stfu Finnegan, again making yourself looking a tool. So we're level on points with Arsenal, Spurs, ahead of Everton and will more than likely only be 3 points behind Southampton come Monday night but we are a poor mid table side. Bitter, bitter person.

Fans are woeful but 3,200 fans were comfortably louder than 28,800 Leicester fans. lol lol lol

And there is the bite.

Wasn't impressed with Liverpool, to be honest - bar Lucas who did his job of spoiler superbly and managed to escape without a single booking, somehow.

Watched the game with a neutral who didn't think it was a penalty on Gerrard, personally think he runs into Kasper to get something after knocking the ball too far ahead of himself (but can see it from the other viewpoint). Definite red for Wes who had a stinker against a pretty one dimensional striker in Rickie Lambert, quality tells in the end though unfortunately.

Plenty of work for both sides to do towards reaching their respective goals.

Morgan didn't have to pull him back. I don't think so anyway. It's Lambert not Sterling, there's no way he would have totally got away from Morgan. Plus, surely he would have been looking to hold the ball up and look for another player not go for goal all the way from that position himself.

Morgan didn't have to pull him back. I don't think so anyway. It's Lambert not Sterling, there's no way he would have totally got away from Morgan. Plus, surely he would have been looking to hold the ball up and look for another player not go for goal all the way from that position himself.

I think it's just instinctive panic after the scuffed back pass attempt, really.

I was fishing about the game but all seriousness, the Liverpool fans were very poor. Was surprised.

Arsenal were poor as well. Liverpool the worst for years, though, made Leeds and Wednesday look like Galatasaray.

It's pretty obvious that television production isn't the way to judge sound. I was in the ground, I have no grudge with Liverpool fans and no delusion that Leicester fans are or were amazing. But last night the away support was shit. They didn't sing until they were winning and then it was in short bursts of Stevie G / Anfield Road.

Liverpool the worse fans for years? You forget I have been to the KP a lot and have seen many an away support and Liverpool's last night was not poor. 

How can a TV production be a bad judge? You can quite clearly hear Liverpool fans singing throughout the game. 

Guess when you're losing and bottom of the League you choose what you want to hear and what you don't want to hear. Funny how ScouseFox the other end of the stadium could hear and see the Liverpool end. 

Bitter people you Leicester fans at times. See you all later. 

Sterling was a disgrace , the contact from De Laet most of the time was certainly not enough for him to go down.

The ref could and should have booked him 2 times for going down and grabbing the ball whilst on the floor but instead chose the easy option of giving Sterling a free kick for the tackle.

Liverpool the worse fans for years? You forget I have been to the KP a lot and have seen many an away support and Liverpool's last night was not poor. 

How can a TV production be a bad judge? You can quite clearly hear Liverpool fans singing throughout the game

Guess when you're losing and bottom of the League you choose what you want to hear and what you don't want to hear. Funny how ScouseFox the other end of the stadium could hear and see the Liverpool end. 

Delusional Liverpool fan, shock

How can a TV production be a bad judge? You can quite clearly hear Liverpool fans singing throughout the game.

You were basically less passionate and more plastic than Reading.

You were basically less passionate and more plastic than Reading.

Hahahahaha, still when you leave with three points and a smile on your face that is worth the admission price alone. 

The re-run has just started on BT Sport actually.. Splendid.

Love this thread. I'm not going to argue and I'm not here to brag. Cue three pages of arguing and biased bragging!

Never said I wasn't going to brag, just said I wasn't going to take the piss. 

Delusion? Get BT Sport, the re-run is on soon. Have a watch of the game and listen to which supporters you can hear and which ones you can't.

You understand that a sound team on tv can mix levels however they want and it's in their interest to make the atmosphere sound better than it was?

Leicester fans sang more in the first half, Liverpool sang more in the second when winning but both were shit. It was a dire atmosphere.

United were much louder, until they were getting battered, as were Everton.

Maybe it was as it was a week night and a long way to travel.

not sure about all the criticism for liverpool as a team either. they weren't fabulous to watch but they soaked up the pressure of a championship team and comfortably picked us off when given the opportunity. they weren't a championship winning side but for a woefully out of form team that was a tidy away performance where everyone did their jobs nicely.

obviously helped by us basically letting them win with some of our calamitous defendin but even so I think they'd have found enough quality to do us anyway.

as for the fans, like i said it looked good at times, vocally was ok but a lot of sound doesn't travel. at times you could hear the clapping/see arms in the air but barely hear anything, I assume they were singing at these times not just miming. and "being louder than leicester" isn't much of a compliment, I kipped in a mates last night and his snoring was louder than our 29000 fans

Archived