Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

Was quite disappointed with Sterling. Literally wanted to fall and look for a foul at every opportunity. Referees are so inconsistent, sometimes they give a booking for diving and other times they don't.

Lee Mason is an embarrassment anyway, always has been. Can remember going to Bramall Lane when he sent Kisnorbo off and on a previous occasions when he gave them two penalties.

Bet you didn't enjoy that as much as I did seeing Gerrard and Henderson scoring in the second half? 

Kicked about the pitch but got two assists.. Think its safe to say who got the last laugh on that front don't you?

lol lol lol lol

:D :D :D :D

YNWA YNWA YNWA YNWA

Why does this clown have over 2,000 posts on a Leicester forum? This isn't RAWK.

Agreed with most of what Grandad posts. I generally find him a good poster anyway and he clearly knows his football, so there is no surprise there.

Where we do differ, is our views on Sterling's theatrics. The lad is a diver, simple as that. He's a wonderful player and one who needs to be nurtured, looked after.. whatever is necessary to keep him as a direct, positive and enterprising player as quite simply, England do not have enough of them. I do fear he will soon have a reputation though, since he is soft, he is a diver, he does like the theatrics and I think refs have cottoned on. He's the first around the ref too, something of a 'Rodgers' thing I've noticed as Swansea were terrible for it back in the day and Liverpool are now. Not quite as bad as Man Utd of 10-15 years ago, but not far off. I thought there was a rule saying only the captain could approach the ref (possibly made as a concession to Gerrard who I don't think I've ever seen with his mouth closed) but they must have stopped enforcing it because for the 50% of the time Sterling isn't making useful runs and going at people, he's on the floor or running alongside the ref saying his piece.

I like him, but if he's being mentored by Gerrard and Rodgers, we're going to have a right whinging to55piece on our hands.

Probably was his cup final tbf (not to speak on his behalf). He's a Liverpool fan from Leicester. QPR means far more to me than Forest or Derby.

Pretty confident they weren't given that Gerrard got the same.

I didn't hear anything England aimed at Gerrard to be fair, just the usual Demba Ba chant that got drowned out pretty quickly.

Grandad was that your first time in a Liverpool away end?

No mate, done quite a few aways now. Just got to be lucky picking tickets up via Twitter or tour sites (for a good price).

Oh dear....

Dont get much worse than a Leicester based Liverpool "follower" giving city fans shit after a win....

Fans? I've gave one fan shit, who is an absolute pleb on here to me so he has had it fired to him.

You mean Sterling's 'assist' that Morgan blocked and then you scored?

Yeah, that's the one, fantastic assist from Raheem.

Why does this clown have over 2,000 posts on a Leicester forum? This isn't RAWK.

Why do you have a picture of a blue M&M?

Thought Liverpool were v suspect at the back. the best they can hope for is 6/7th especially with that calamity in goal lol

Suspect at the back and with our calamity in goal, you failed to create anything clear cut and scored thanks to an own goal.. But I'm not here to take the piss, I was just happy to get the 3 points and leave Leicester on the night without getting kicked in.

I didn't hear anything England aimed at Gerrard to be fair, just the usual Demba Ba chant that got drowned out pretty quickly.

Yeah, that was embarrassing. Not only as that gone now, but it didn't help any other football club apart from Manchester City.

Whats RAWK mean?

Soz Grandad-If he's been giving shit then he desreves it back...just dont like the word disabled ...its horrid. :thumbup:

Sorry if it offended you mate, when you are constantly battling on here with someone like him it is hard not to use offensive words. 

Yeah, that was embarrassing. Not only as that gone now, but it didn't help any other football club apart from Manchester City.

When Chelsea fans sing it, I lose my head. 

Only a week before they had the title in their hands and a certain Liverpool player took that away from them in the last minute.. Fabio Borini. 

Sorry if it offended you mate, when you are constantly battling on here with someone like him it is hard not to use offensive words. 

No probs..just call him a c.unt instead!!

Bet you didn't enjoy that as much as I did seeing Gerrard and Henderson scoring in the second half? 

Kicked about the pitch but got two assists.. Think its safe to say who got the last laugh on that front don't you?

lol lol lol lol

:D :D :D :D

YNWA YNWA YNWA YNWA

lol

You beat Leicester, calm down.

They were referring to him not playing v Estonia you disabled.

I certainly wasn't.

I don't care if he didn't want to play against Estonia. I did care that he didn't show up at the World Cup.

I'd wager that plenty more share my view.

I certainly wasn't.

I don't care if he didn't want to play against Estonia. I did care that he didn't show up at the World Cup.

I'd wager that plenty more share my view.

Then you really are a sad **** if you are still moaning about England players six months later, whilst you're meant to be supporting your club side..

And I won't speak for everyone but the "you let your country down", came from L1, was never aimed at Henderson, Gerrard or Johnson so I am pretty sure L1 were aiming that chant at him in reference to Estonia and his comments to Hodgson.

You're wrong, it's fine, graciously accept that.

Could tell there were loads of Leicester or Midland based 'fans' in the away end as they didn't seem the usual chaotic unwashed Scouse scum all drunk, agitated and falling over each other. Even the corner shops on the way to the ground hadn't been robbed by primitive scallies in tracksuit bottoms.

Thought the bloke who turned up in the City end with his Tennis racket was out of order though - I'd never take the piss out of Hillsborough like that although I don't think the Liverpool fans got the 'joke'. The noise from all sides of the ground was pisspoor, if Grandad thinks that was a rocking away support you aint been to many away grounds.

You two should just meet up and see it out.

I'd kill him mate.

Could tell there were loads of Leicester or Midland based 'fans' in the away end as they didn't seem the usual chaotic unwashed Scouse scum all drunk, agitated and falling over each other. Even the corner shops on the way to the ground hadn't been robbed by primitive scallies in tracksuit bottoms.

Thought the bloke who turned up in the City end with his Tennis racket was out of order though - I'd never take the piss out of Hillsborough like that although I don't think the Liverpool fans got the 'joke'. The noise from all sides of the ground was pisspoor, if Grandad thinks that was a rocking away support you aint been to many away grounds.

Never said it was rocking, just said we weren't as bad as many of you lot are saying.

Then you really are a sad **** if you are still moaning about England players six months later, whilst you're meant to be supporting your club side..

And I won't speak for everyone but the "you let your country down", came from L1, was never aimed at Henderson, Gerrard or Johnson so I am pretty sure L1 were aiming that chant at him in reference to Estonia and his comments to Hodgson.

You're wrong, it's fine, graciously accept that.

There was certainly a brief airing of it aimed towards Gerrard.

Grandad..Balotelli out?

Discuss...

I had some hope for him but he's been woeful.

I would cash him in for £10 million, try for someone in January. Gutted we cancelled Remy because of him now.

There was certainly a brief airing of it aimed towards Gerrard.

Well that quite frankly is embarrassing.

Grandad..Balotelli out?

Discuss...

They might have a job getting rid of him.

Surely potential buyers realise by now just how much trouble he is.

I had some hope for him but he's been woeful.

I would cash him in for £10 million, try for someone in January. Gutted we cancelled Remy because of him now.

Well that quite frankly is embarrassing.

You don't need to tell me that lol

Archived