Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

Now if you have taken any offence to any of that post then you really need to get a life. 

Well clearly you can see I have an account on here with a couple of thousand posts, so lets not be daft. 

Glad I brought this thread back, it has refreshed my memory and made me see who the absolute vaginas on this forum are again. 

Yet you're here posting... get over yourself.

Milner looks a great signing, as expected. Countinho, I agree, is a special little player. How much did you lot pay for him? Less than £10million wasn't it? 

£8 million mate from Inter, same window we got Sturridge for £12 million.

His feet are a joke. How he isn't in the Brazil squad is crazy but a massive positive for us! 

Yet you're here posting... get over yourself.

Me?! You have taken offence at me saying "there is more to life than the internet", seriously let that sink in.. 

Take yourself away from your laptop/PC/I-Pad go and interact with a girl and have a cup of tea, otherwise you will die a lonely man (and I use the word man very loosely). 

Me?! You have taken offence at me saying "there is more to life than the internet", seriously let that sink in.. 

Take yourself away from your laptop/PC/I-Pad go and interact with a girl and have a cup of tea, otherwise you will die a lonely man (and I use the word man very loosely). 

Do you actually think i've taken offence to that? Or do I just think you're being a bit of a fanny over something we're all guilty of?

Get a grip kiddo.

Do you actually think i've taken offence to that? Or do I just think you're being a bit of a fanny over something we're all guilty of?

Get a grip kiddo.

Not sure if being serious.. 

Anyway, as usual you are boring me to death. Ciao. 

Moving back to football before the virgins cry to a moderator on here..

Follow this pretty in the know Everton lad and he has just been tweeting about the Stones deal and if he moves to Chelsea.. Apparently Everton still owe Chelsea £12million for the Lukaku deal, 25% of the fee will go to Barnsley (good work Ev lol) in a sell on clause and if Everton do sell Stones now for £30million they will only receive around £11.5million for themselves, only making £8.5million on possibly the defender with the biggest future in the country. 

Only Everton.. 

Surprised United haven't made a play for Stones, they could do with another actual centre back.

I really hope they don't, I got Stones to Chelsea at Evens on Friday. 

Everton to sell Stones quickly to Chelsea, bring in Evans from United as his replacement and Lukaku going to United as their big name end of window signing. 

Or I just haven't been on FoxesTalk in over a year, some of us have a life away from the internet as hard as that might seem for some of you. 

Can't have been that good if you came back :P

From what I've seen Liverpool really haven't been convincing but they've done well to get 7 points out of 9. Once they pick up a bit of form they'll be in so much of a better place for having those points in the bag already. Surely the first month of the season is about working out the best team and system anyway and considering they've lost Sterling and have got quite a few new players in, getting those results has been the most important.

Same applies for United. They've been shit for three games but they've got 7 points. As great as City have been it's not like they're running away with it. 

Moving back to football before the virgins cry to a moderator on here..

Follow this pretty in the know Everton lad and he has just been tweeting about the Stones deal and if he moves to Chelsea.. Apparently Everton still owe Chelsea £12million for the Lukaku deal, 25% of the fee will go to Barnsley (good work Ev lol) in a sell on clause and if Everton do sell Stones now for £30million they will only receive around £11.5million for themselves, only making £8.5million on possibly the defender with the biggest future in the country.

Only Everton..

Didn't Sterling have a 20% sell on clause?

Only Liverpool...

Archived