Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

Didn't Sterling have a 20% sell on clause?

Only Liverpool...

But how much out of the deal did we take?

Did you not read the whole post, or just decide to pick a point and come and try and have a go? I'll go with the latter. 

Awwww bless, alberts parents have let him back on the Internet. back to his deluded Liverpool post I see. This guy once was gonna buy a Man Utd shirt and a Chelsea shirt (check the cheap football shirt thread) this troll is the biggest joke ever to post on here.

I never was interested in buying this forum, people assumed I was going too because of my close relationship to mark but we never really discussed it in the end but please feel free to insult me and I won't think twice about reporting you to the authority on here.

I never was interested in buying this forum, people assumed I was going too because of my close relationship to mark but we never really discussed it in the end but please feel free to insult me and I won't think twice about reporting you to the authority on here.

gaylord :P

People didn't assume, you actually posted it on here that you were going to buy the forum lol

But how much out of the deal did we take?

Did you not read the whole post, or just decide to pick a point and come and try and have a go? I'll go with the latter.

Woah put the claws away.

Would it therefore have been better business by Everton if they'd have paid the ~£27m for lukaku up front instead of being sensible and structuring the deal over a number of years?

You can look at it as they only received £10m for Stones but it also means they only paid £15m for Lukaku

Should be renamed "Grandad's look at me as I bitterly overreact to any little perceived slight with overbearing emphasis on machismo, betraying a very probable case of the closet while Tincy continues to make himself look a bit silly thread" just imo.

Should be renamed "Grandad's look at me as I bitterly overreact to any little perceived slight with overbearing emphasis on machismo, betraying a very probable case of the closet while Tincy continues to make himself look a bit silly thread" just imo.

Or the "Grandad's it's only the internet mate calm down, DON'T RUIN MY LITTLE BIT OF INTERNET YOU PATHETIC LITTLE SPUNKTRUMPET HOW DARE YOU COME HERE INTO MY THREAD AND DIS LIVERPOOL I MADE THIS IT'S MINE, but it's only the internet there's more to life than the internet grow up" thread.

Woah put the claws away.

Would it therefore have been better business by Everton if they'd have paid the ~£27m for lukaku up front instead of being sensible and structuring the deal over a number of years?

You can look at it as they only received £10m for Stones but it also means they only paid £15m for Lukaku

I just looked at it that way to laugh at Everton to be honest mate, I would quite like Everton to be firm and not sell Stones and tell Mourinho and Chelsea where to go, but then again Everton would never do that. 

'The official mega Grandads official liverpool praise mega thread - anything even slightly anti-Liverpool will be met with childish, bitter abuse about your personal life'

Bitter abuse about your personal life? 

Oh my God. lol I bet you cried when you lost your virginity to your boyfriend, absolute melt. 

Yeah sold out mate, that's the point I made in another thread last week.. The Hull boycott is all well and good but you need to follow it up and like you say last night in one of our biggest games of the season on Sky would have made such more of an impact but it would never happen! Last year it happened because we were so crap, the year before when we should of won the League no Liverpool fan cared about the price. Sad but true.

Absolutely mate. Is a real shame given how early the game was in the season, it was hardly do or die.

Definitely shows that the campaign needs a few fresh ideas.

Absolutely mate. Is a real shame given how early the game was in the season, it was hardly do or die.

Definitely shows that the campaign needs a few fresh ideas.

Problem is though even if the most hardcore of Liverpool fans away fans boycott the game you'd get the people who don't often go to away games going just because it's Arsenal.

I genuinely don't see this getting better anytime soon clubs don't care how much they charge fans.

Problem is though even if the most hardcore of Liverpool fans away fans boycott the game you'd get the people who don't often go to away games going just because it's Arsenal.

I genuinely don't see this getting better anytime soon clubs don't care how much they charge fans.

They would but that is also what they would of done for Hull away mate, so Liverpool fans simply bought a £10 child ticket for Hull which meant nobody could use the ticket to enter the ground and also meant the hardcore away fans also had the game registered to their account and on their records for buying away tickets. 

These things like I say are easier to achieve and do when you're having a rubbish season, like we were last season, so Hull away on a Tuesday night made sense. Season before when we were flying at the top not one Liverpool fan would of boycotted a game because of the price. 

lol

Can't take a joke? Stuck in the closet I reckon.

I can take plenty of jokes, I'm a sociable person you see. 

Over the last few days you have referred to some of my posts as out of order and now giving you bitter abuse about your personal life. Now I have told you a hand full of times, if you have an issue with anything I post then why not stick me on ignore, seriously? I post nothing that agrees with you, I post about Liverpool in a thread about Liverpool, why do you even come into this thread? Actually don't bother replying to any of these questions, stick me on ignore. 

I can take plenty of jokes, I'm a sociable person you see. 

Over the last few days you have referred to some of my posts as out of order and now giving you bitter abuse about your personal life. Now I have told you a hand full of times, if you have an issue with anything I post then why not stick me on ignore, seriously? I post nothing that agrees with you, I post about Liverpool in a thread about Liverpool, why do you even come into this thread? Actually don't bother replying to any of these questions, stick me on ignore. 

I don't have a problem with you, you're the one dishing out the insults buddy.

I don't have a problem with you, you're the one dishing out the insults buddy.

Exactly, I do dish them out, you know I do.. So stop getting arsey if you don't like it, put me on ignore you clown or just shut up replying in a thread you have no care for, it's just weird that is how you would spend your day. 

Archived