Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

Exactly, I do dish them out, you know I do.. So stop getting arsey if you don't like it, put me on ignore you clown or just shut up replying in a thread you have no care for, it's just weird that is how you would spend your day. 

lol I find it mildly entertaining on a boring Wednesday afternoon at work.

lol I find it mildly entertaining on a boring Wednesday afternoon at work.

But you were moaning last night? So even when you get home after a days work to your boyfriend/girlfriend you still come on and moan. lol

What's your point?

That you said you reply and come into this thread as entertainment for a Wednesday afternoon, but you do it at night to after work? 

Is your life really that bad? Most people will watch football, gamble, watch tv, bang their Mrs, go out with friends, have a beer, wank or something else.. But you really do spend all your day on here lol and when I have posted come and reply to me and moan. Are you happy in your life? Seriously, let me know if you're not, I'll try and help. 

That you said you reply and come into this thread as entertainment for a Wednesday afternoon, but you do it at night to after work?

Is your life really that bad? Most people will watch football, gamble, watch tv, bang their Mrs, go out with friends, have a beer, wank or something else.. But you really do spend all your day on here lol and when I have posted come and reply to me and moan. Are you happy in your life? Seriously, let me know if you're not, I'll try and help.

You're my hero, calling everyone virgins, and insinuating people are gay. Either youre the most masculine bloke around or you're a massive homophobic cvnt!

Let's get the Fvcker locked, then Grandad can cry about that too, like when he got banned from the Leicester forum and cried.

Thing is though he's a decent poster and knows his stuff. If people don't like the fact that he post about Liverpool in a thread called "Liverpool chit chat" don't bother reading or commenting on it.

You're my hero, calling everyone virgins, and insinuating people are gay. Either youre the most masculine bloke around or you're a massive homophobic cvnt!

Both.

Wrap up the sniping gents or this thread will probably end up getting locked.

Will do. 

-- 

Just be so much easier if people who don't want to talk about Liverpool didn't bother going into a thread created to do such thing and then moan. Imagine how easy that would be. 

Thing is though he's a decent poster and knows his stuff. If people don't like the fact that he post about Liverpool in a thread called "Liverpool chit chat" don't bother reading or commenting on it.

It's not that he posts about Liverpool in a Liverpool thread though is it? It's the fact he's made his own thread and implies people are gay for having a different opinion to him,

And maybe I'm missing the point but shouldn't Liverpool be discussed in the premier league thread rather than having their own thread?

I posted about twice at about 7:00 before going to the pub.

You need to get over yourself mate lol

It's not that he posts about Liverpool in a Liverpool thread though is it? It's the fact he's made his own thread and implies people are gay for having a different opinion to him,

And maybe I'm missing the point but shouldn't Liverpool be discussed in the premier league thread rather than having their own thread?

I don't think he's allowed in the main forum, for some strange reason. I dunno why when he comes across as a decent poster.

You've all seen the thread title with "Liverpool" in it, if you don't want to read about Liverpool don't enter the thread?

I don't think he's allowed in the main forum, for some strange reason. I dunno why when he comes across as a decent poster.

You've all seen the thread title with "Liverpool" in it, if you don't want to read about Liverpool don't enter the thread?

A very strange reason, never said a bad word about LCFC on here and I know a couple of players within the squad as well and known quite a few things regarding Leicester over the years. 

Where have people said they don't want to read about Liverpool though? People don't want to get abused for having a different opinion to the self appointed king of the Liverpool thread. It's all just a bit weird that a Liverpool fan feels the need to have his own thread about them on a Leicester forum.

And I'd rather not be called gay for not thinking Jordan Ibe is gonna be the next big thing.

Honestly though, how did you get a ticket ? I could imagine Liverpool away tickets wouldn't reach general sale. You gotta know certain people to get away tickets.

Knowing people in the game basically, not even trying to names drop either. 

Lad who I live with used to be at Leicester and is at Solihull now, he is still really good friends with Andy King and other former LCFC youth players so I was able to get tickets, been able to get tickets for quite a lot of games I have been able to get too. 

Where have people said they don't want to read about Liverpool though? People don't want to get abused for having a different opinion to the self appointed king of the Liverpool thread. It's all just a bit weird that a Liverpool fan feels the need to have his own thread about them on a Leicester forum.

And I'd rather not be called gay for not thinking Jordan Ibe is gonna be the next big thing.

It's all just a bit weird that you can't accept a Liverpool fan coming on here and making a thread about Liverpool. 

You know what the thread is about and if you don't like it then simply don't click on the link to bring you into this thread, I really don't argue unless someone says something to me and that's been quite apparent if you can re-read through the thread. 

You seem a bit more intelligent than the other people to come in this thread, so do yourself a favour and stay out of the thread that does not interest you. 

It's all just a bit weird that you can't accept a Liverpool fan coming on here and making a thread about Liverpool.

You know what the thread is about and if you don't like it then simply don't click on the link to bring you into this thread, I really don't argue unless someone says something to me and that's been quite apparent if you can re-read through the thread.

You seem a bit more intelligent than the other people to come in this thread, so do yourself a favour and stay out of the thread that does not interest you.

I'm pretty sure until today it was a premier league thread rather than Liverpool, I'm not denying you know your stuff and make some good points, you just ruin it by calling people gay if they disagree with you, and if you're right that you only do it when provoked try rising above it. People like Tincy get found out sooner rather than later.

I'm pretty sure until today it was a premier league thread rather than Liverpool, I'm not denying you know your stuff and make some good points, you just ruin it by calling people gay if they disagree with you, and if you're right that you only do it when provoked try rising above it. People like Tincy get found out sooner rather than later.

Nope, always been called the title that it is now. 

I'll try and ease off on calling people gay, but when you're dealing with idiots like Tincy, AKCJ and Facecloth then you're going to use words that offend a few people. 

Archived