Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Apple OS X

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Available to download

Nice. My new macbook pro is on it's way should be with me within the week :-) Looking forward to trying out Yosemite

:D

I bought a new MBP a few months ago but recently found out the BBC are giving me one lol

Lucky bugger, I can't even get em to give me email on my mobile lol

Looks slicker than before. Also love the fact that you can now switch between a "light" and a "dark" mode.

This one will definitely grow on me.

But... Safair works slower than before, handling multiple taps at once is a bit of a chore.

And it uses up roughly 6GB of hard drive space - quite a lot for a modified operating system. Also, it felt like ages until OS X Yosemite was installed (and I have a pretty decent connection that just recently got upgraded).

I just had my first phone call automatically re-directed to my MacBook. Works well and the reception was loud and clear.

As for my aforementioned general performance issues upon installation of Yosemite, I think it's got to do with FileVault. I've got it activated and I suppose that slows things down a bit.

Also, my troubles with my taps list in Safari are over - I can actually point the mouse on the tap list and swipe from left to right... Pretty darn cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived