Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Alternative to gifs

There was a thread on here recently  I believe about an alternative to gifs that were better quality for size that you could post in topics can anyone one help with this?

There was a thread on here recently  I believe about an alternative to gifs that were better quality for size that you could post in topics can anyone one help with this?

From what I remember, there's a site called gfycat.com (?) which lets you drag+zoom on a gif.

Stan's got it. Reduces the file size loads. Apparently the premier league are trying to crack down on gifs/html5 videos being posted this year which is a bit lame.

Thanks.

I can post this now in the Chelsea pre-match thread

ImpishAnxiousBlueandgoldmackaw.gif

To be fair, it's the best dive I've seen.

Looks completely natural and a stonewaller in the first angle, but then you see that he's tripped over thin air.

Archived