Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Zaha, Sako & Waris

No way you'd offer that much for Sako. He's still yet to sign a new contract with us. His current one runs out at the end of this season.

We'd accept £5m if you offered it never mind double figures.

Are you the Director of Football at Wolves or something?  seriously.

It's called knowing your club.

We wanted £4m from Forest last year. He's in the last year of his contract. Why on Earth would Leicester offer over £10m?

Don't let em' put you off, he is among the high thinkers here.

Your logic makes complete sense, but I doubt he is coming here. Nigel hates spending money, and if we get another striker it will probably be on loan. Thanks for your input, and good luck in the championship.

It's called knowing your club.

We wanted £4m from Forest last year. He's in the last year of his contract. Why on Earth would Leicester offer over £10m?

I agree that we wouldn't and wont pay anything like 10 mil.  But you then setting a price as if it is gospel at all is just frankly silly.  You have NFI like all fans what price is being negotiated unless you are in the room doing it.  So please stop with the bandying prices.  It just wrong.  Oh and the issue of knowing your club.  I am sure you are a great fan of Wolves and read everything you can about them, but you really don't know anything other than what is written and most of that is just crap from Journo's who need something to say to their readers and most of it has no basis in the true.  Much like us going after Sako, it could all be made up.

Don't let em' put you off, he is among the high thinkers here.

Your logic makes complete sense, but I doubt he is coming here. Nigel hates spending money, and if we get another striker it will probably be on loan. Thanks for your input, and good luck in the championship.

Thanks for the compliment.  I much prefer being a high thinker than a non thinker like many on this forum.  There is not a lot real logical well thought out posters on this forum.

Following the Man Utd implosion last night, it seems as though they all can't wait to take the next buss from Carrington to wherever it'll take them.

They didn't do a great job selling themselves should they be eager to find another club. Bar De Gea and possibly Evans, I would think that none of them including the bench will be making it into the 1st Team any day soon.

Time for a panty raid Nigel!  Zaha or Januzaj, and Powell on loan.

Zaha was in court yesterday - driving his white Lamborghini through south London at twice the speed limit - the embodiment of billy big bo****s- don't want him here

Januzaj it is then. With Di Maria coming in, he's going to want to be playing games if he wants to be in Belgian squad.

Zaha was in court yesterday - driving his white Lamborghini through south London at twice the speed limit - the embodiment of billy big bo****s- don't want him here

No worries then - he's gone to Palace on a season loan.

Regarding Zaha's return to Palace,

they sell him to Man Utd for 15 million, keep him for the rest of the season on loan.

Zaha goes on to do fúck all at Utd and after a loan spell elsewhere he's now back at Palace and could well help them avoid relegation.

Not bad.

Archived