Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

James McArthur

Good potential signing in McArthur. Like people have said I was impressed when I've seen him play too. At 26 he's about to hit his prime as well. Hopefully he'll add a bit of steel to our midfield.

Bottom line is it's just nice to see some activity and some bodies coming in now.

Just seen Geoff's new tweet - WTF is going on atm! It makes my head hurt!

One of the few players in the championship who is a premier leave player. Will be great to have in the midfield when we need to play 5 (against the big teams) . James Drinkwater McArthur. Now the question is.. Do we actually need Cambiasso? I think he was just used as a smokescreen to distract people from this.

Cambiasso a smokescreen!? Please explain that to me.

r3Zn72x5_bigger.jpegGeoffPetersTalkSPORT@talkSPORTgeoff 23s

#LCFC have NOT had a bid for James McArthur accepted by Wigan, contrary to reports. Cambiasso looking positive, unlikely to sign both.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My heads gonna explode.

We need two central midfielders so we have the numbers to play three in the middle. For goodness sake if we can only sign one because of Pearson's stubbornness get McArthur and tell Cambiasso he had his chance a fortnight ago, signing McArthur and another one would be ideal to me.

Archived