Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VLC86

PES 2015

Not a single post about the new Pro Evo on here? I know its fallen a long way from grace but still deserves a mention on here.

I have got the new demo and after playing FIFA 14 a fair bit recently it might attract a bit more interest this year.

The demo is great fun, has decent graphics and the game play seams fluid. I think this every year but fingers crossed we have PES back!

At the minute you have to set up a Hong Kong account to play the demo but it's worth it.

Here's how.... go to settings/PSN/sign out. Then settings/user/create user. Make sure country/region is HK. Fill in details, create account, verify via email. Then press and hold PS button, switch user to HK account. Go to PSN store and search for Winning Eleven.

If you do it let me know what you think.

PES 5, PES 6 and 08 were the bollocks but since then they've been wank. 

agreed. Pes 5 was awesome. Would love for PES to get back to the glory days cause ive always had more fun playing PES than FIFA.

For me though FIFA will always beat PES simply for The Ultimate Team

Looks nice but in game it just looks a little static compared to FIFA. Anybody played the demo yet? I'm downloading it now. Just have a feeling that it'll feel like I'm kicking a ball of lead. The ball physics compared to FIFA are very poor. Things seem to go in a straight line.

One thing that sells it is Master League. Absolute class. Playing that on the hardest difficulty compared to FIFA on legendary is so different. You really have to scrap for it until you get a good team. Even though it was a more arcadey setup, something about Master League just made it that bit more engrossing.

I'll probably pick it up at some point when it drops in price.

Looks nice but in game it just looks a little static compared to FIFA. Anybody played the demo yet? I'm downloading it now. Just have a feeling that it'll feel like I'm kicking a ball of lead. The ball physics compared to FIFA are very poor. Things seem to go in a straight line.

One thing that sells it is Master League. Absolute class. Playing that on the hardest difficulty compared to FIFA on legendary is so different. You really have to scrap for it until you get a good team. Even though it was a more arcadey setup, something about Master League just made it that bit more engrossing.

I'll probably pick it up at some point when it drops in price.

I used to love Master League! I'm sure you'd start off with absolute dross but there would be like a couple of players (more often than not in white boots it seemed) that could ping a few in. Can't even remember which one it was but i really enjoyed PES back in the day.

I really would recommend giving this a go lads, takes a bit of getting used to after playing FIFA all this time but once you get to grips with it, its quite enjoyable. Impressed with the graphics also. I, like most people downloaded this expecting it to be sh*t.

Maybe its not to everyones liking, but I'm somebody who has grown bored of FIFA.

I've gone for PES this year, purely the edit mode so I can have a team of my mates doing the master league, just like the good old days, new features look very good and gameplay/reactions etc look spot on, FIFA's graphics are decent but gameplay doesn't look quite as good as PES

My opinion is that the game itself plays very well. It doesn't hold up well to the excellent presentation standards of Fifa, but then for some reason I can't quite work out, the gameplay feels more enjoyable.

Still not enough to convince me to buy this or Fifa yet though. There's too much new stuff, rather than rehashed old stuff, coming out next month. Driveclub, Alien Isolation, to name just two.

Archived