Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VLC86

PES 2015

downloaded this last night. if i like it i may even buy this instead of Fifa. Love fifa but i get bored after couple of weeks. Always found PES a more enjoyable game and not too serious. Just pray its as good as the older PES games

I was thinking why the hell they don't just updated PES 5 and sell it, I know it was the best football games ever but I can't remember why so I wouldn't have a clue if I bought this rebranded at PES15

Fifa style does make sense, B and R Shoulder for finesse shot better than X and R shoulder.

I'll get used to it.

I have to use alternate personally having been a big pro evo fan for years from Pro Evo 4 to Pro Evo 2008. FIFA then caught up and made big changes to recapture that part of the market.

gave this a go last night. Was ok but found it hard to get the ball first game and won 1-0. 2nd game won 5-0 with Neymar getting 4 goals. Looks like its the same as recent years as its a decent game but Fifa quite simply is better. FUT also makes me want Fifa over PES so unfortunately looks like PES is 2nd best again :(

PES 5, PES 6 and 08 were the bollocks but since then they've been wank. 

agreed. Pes 5 was awesome. Would love for PES to get back to the glory days cause ive always had more fun playing PES than FIFA.

For me though FIFA will always beat PES simply for The Ultimate Team

PES 3 through to PES 2008 were the dogs bollocks.

Will try the demo but not too hopeful, these days you can barely tell one year's from the next.

PES 3, 4, 5 and 6 were and still are the benchmark for football games.

I can remember being obsessed with Pro Evo series but if I was to think now, I would struggle to remember why they was great apart from Master League. I rarely score from outside of the box and the crossing was not that great. Is it just me or are they only great due to lack of the competition similar to FIFA now?

Castolo and his cornrows causing havoc in opposition boxes

Ha that team is so shit. I remember on the first one i played to death (probably PES 3) I didnt know you could actually buy new players, somehow won the league with that shite!

I can remember being obsessed with Pro Evo series but if I was to think now, I would struggle to remember why they was great apart from Master League. I rarely score from outside of the box and the crossing was not that great. Is it just me or are they only great due to lack of the competition similar to FIFA now?

For me it was the fact you could score so many different types of goals on PES. Me and my bro would play Fifa and it would be quite boring cause it was the same types of goals that would win matches(Run through square it across the box for tap in or simple cross header and in). On PES though sometimes he would beat me 3-0 or i would win 3-0 or we would play out crazy 4-4 games with some incredible goals, volleys outside the box, overhead kicks, diving headers in off the bar etc. The amount of save files showing goals we would have was amazing.

We went as far as to have PES 5 japanese version and used a sliding tool to play it on PS2 (anybody else have a sliding tool?) We were smashing through it before it even came out in Europe haha. Every year i pray for PES to bring back the magic but FIFA really has surpassed it now and im afraid i can never see PES getting back to its former glory :( such a shame

For me it was the fact you could score so many different types of goals on PES. Me and my bro would play Fifa and it would be quite boring cause it was the same types of goals that would win matches(Run through square it across the box for tap in or simple cross header and in). On PES though sometimes he would beat me 3-0 or i would win 3-0 or we would play out crazy 4-4 games with some incredible goals, volleys outside the box, overhead kicks, diving headers in off the bar etc. The amount of save files showing goals we would have was amazing.

We went as far as to have PES 5 japanese version and used a sliding tool to play it on PS2 (anybody else have a sliding tool?) We were smashing through it before it even came out in Europe haha. Every year i pray for PES to bring back the magic but FIFA really has surpassed it now and im afraid i can never see PES getting back to its former glory :( such a shame

Ahhh I wish I could get get my saved goals again. It always seemed like such an achievement to score a goal, especially on the top difficulty level.

Might check Ebay to see if I can get a cheap PS2 and PES 5 ha

Ahhh I wish I could get get my saved goals again. It always seemed like such an achievement to score a goal, especially on the top difficulty level.

Might check Ebay to see if I can get a cheap PS2 and PES 5 ha

do it, you can get them well cheap. 

actually depends what you use fifa/pes for. i use it for playing with my mates before we go out with a few beers etc, pes5 is still better than fifa 13/14/15 for that imo. always was always will be a better multiplayer game. and with the multitap on a ps2 you can get 8 people on at a time, again more fun than an xbox. i rarely play it by myself but even if i do i prefer my castolo/minanda/dodo etc master league on pes 5 than i did fifa 12 and 13, so haven't bought a new one since. 

do it, you can get them well cheap.

actually depends what you use fifa/pes for. i use it for playing with my mates before we go out with a few beers etc, pes5 is still better than fifa 13/14/15 for that imo. always was always will be a better multiplayer game. and with the multitap on a ps2 you can get 8 people on at a time, again more fun than an xbox. i rarely play it by myself but even if i do i prefer my castolo/minanda/dodo etc master league on pes 5 than i did fifa 12 and 13, so haven't bought a new one since.

I will be playing master league on my todd as I'm in Italy at the minute.

I remember my first PS2 had problems reading disks and sometimes it took 20 odd restarts to be able to play the game, best feeling ever when it finally loaded!

• 3 weeks later...

Bump. I've been playing the demo and it is way more enjoyable than FIFA (which I've hardly played)

Is the full game any good? What are Leicester like on it?

I don't think its out till next week or the week after.

Archived