Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VLC86

PES 2015

Got both Fifa 15 & this, got to say Pro Evo is the better game, you can actually score different types of goals rather than the same old over the top rubbish on fifa... or rebound from goalie. Pro Evo seems to have it right this year, and they do have a few more licences now, but if you look online you can get files with all the kits and correct player names.

Got both Fifa 15 & this, got to say Pro Evo is the better game, you can actually score different types of goals rather than the same old over the top rubbish on fifa... or rebound from goalie. Pro Evo seems to have it right this year, and they do have a few more licences now, but if you look online you can get files with all the kits and correct player names.

Agree about the goals, scored a belter with Cambiasso today.

Could you post a link for the names and kits etc? Iv looked but could only find obscure ones.

Agree about the goals, scored a belter with Cambiasso today.

Could you post a link for the names and kits etc? Iv looked but could only find obscure ones.

http://www.pesgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?f=378

i have it on pc so cant verify how good the console ones are, they usually take longer. the one i have is good though

having great fun on this now, online is wank as always but master league is as good as ever. which brings me to my question, i edited a few leicester players prior to a new game and im wondering if i made vardy OP. i only changed things like stamina (for work rate) and speed , with a touch of finishing , also added a couple of points to ball winning and gave him the track back trait. all seemed reasonable, and he has completely transformed, just smashed in a hat trick in a friendly. heres the stats page for you to compare

2014-12-10_00001.jpg

id really appreciate anyones feedback please. thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've taken the plunge and bought this. Master League seals the deal. Just became so disenchanted with FIFA and its ridiculous scripting/fixing whatever you want to call it. Probably end up going back to getting both each year though.

• 2 weeks later...

I was bought up on Konami, International Superstar Soccer Pro was my first ever proper football game and I still have it, and play it, to this day.

I bought PES 08 and 09 for about 20p a while ago but never played them, then got bored and pulled out PES 09 a couple of weeks ago. I loved it!

Is PES2015 as "arcady" in feel as PES 09 was, and ISS Pro was (though that's 1997 I don't know why I'm including this) because I didn't know whether in the 10-15 versions they've tightened it up and tried to compete with FIFA on skills and the like. I did enjoy FIFA 10, 11 and 12 but I'l really not the type of person who likes the masterful art of FIFA. I like watching people do it but I'm apathetic so arcade type football games are more my thing.

I like it a lot.  Love being able to try and play mad through balls and over the top passes.  Beating players feels rewarding and general play is ace.  I actually think it is less arcadey than FIFA.  Only issue is trying to unlearn FIFA!

Yeah this if infinitely superior to FIFA this year,

I brought both FIFA and PES this year and my original intention was to give them a month before trading one in. I think it was 10 days before FIFA bit the dust,

PES doesn't look as good and doesn't have the licences but the game is sooo much better, you can play how you want to play (not just how FIFA wants you to play). The variety of goals you can score is great as well, whereas on FIFA it was the same over and over,

Hope for PES 16 they can add more stadiums, double would be nice, including an old Fashioned English style stadium, Anfield, Villa Park etc. They used to have Red Cauldron in the PS2 era which was a rip off of Anfield but it worked well for a few other clubs. It's slightly annoying playing at the same ground every game. Also an improvement on the graphics would be nice but apart from that they've almost got the gameplay spot on

Yeah this if infinitely superior to FIFA this year,

I brought both FIFA and PES this year and my original intention was to give them a month before trading one in. I think it was 10 days before FIFA bit the dust,

PES doesn't look as good and doesn't have the licences but the game is sooo much better, you can play how you want to play (not just how FIFA wants you to play). The variety of goals you can score is great as well, whereas on FIFA it was the same over and over,

Hope for PES 16 they can add more stadiums, double would be nice, including an old Fashioned English style stadium, Anfield, Villa Park etc. They used to have Red Cauldron in the PS2 era which was a rip off of Anfield but it worked well for a few other clubs. It's slightly annoying playing at the same ground every game. Also an improvement on the graphics would be nice but apart from that they've almost got the gameplay spot on

Yep agreed. They could tweak the game play a little bit and vastly improve the overall package which would make a huge improvement. That bloody shadow on the pitch in day time can be really offputting for a start.

What i would give for PES to return to its former glory. Me and my brother grew up playing out epic games on PES then for years its played second fiddle to FIFA. I played the demo of this PES and thought it was quite good. Didnt bother with the latest FIFA as FIFA 14 bored me after a week. I may be tempted to buy the latest PES,get my brother round and see if we can have those epic matches again

]

I will add you at some point and give you a game, can't remember what my username is though.

Cool man, sounds good when you can remember username!

I think I could get the next PES instead of FIFA if certain things are not improved.

How is career mode in Pes?

Career mode to be honest is not as deep or good as FIFA but it's a different experience with master league. Champions League is fun as are the other tournaments. I've spent the hours like I did on fifa though trawling the leagues looking for talent and buying more players than I need (because you can). Fifa career did get to the point where transfer windows were almost more exciting than the games.

I will say that you really feel like you are playing the real opposition on PES. For example I'm playing as Arsenal in UCL and Napoli play aggressive fast paced to the wingers, Anderlect drive through the middle to Mitrovic and Monaco play keep ball across the back and then hit you on the counter with pace - just like in real life! It's really fun to figure how to adapt to their styles, especially defending.

Is Master League still a thing and can you create your own kits still?

It is and you can. PS4 is limited to kits with no logo changes etc, which you could did on PS3 (more because ps4 is more locked down as a system - no external drives etc.) but there are tons of tutorials. No option file like last time.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I am and still loving it,

The first football game I've really liked since FIFA 11.

For 16 I honestly think with a few tweaks it'd fully be back to its former glory and I know this will read like an unrealistic wishlist but I think they're all possible;

• Double the amount of Stadiums. 12 stadiums would be embarrassing for any football game since 2000, let alone a PS4/XB1 game. When FIFA have every official stadium you can think of, PES can get a bit boring playing at the same ground 37 times out of a 38 game season. There's absolutely no excuse for not having an old fashioned style stadium for Liverpool, Villa, Spurs, a bowl style stadium for us, Southampton, Hull etc a smaller ground for Watford, Stoke, Palace etc. I'm not arsed about exact replicas but a bit of variety with custom options would be fine
  • Tweak the graphics. Not massively top of my priorities but when you see how good games can look on the current gen consoles, PES is lacking somewhat. Cut scenes look better but during the game I think it already looks dated
  • Have custom banners and flags. I remember having a WWF game on the PS2 and you could create your own sign. So instead of having 'Run, Player Run' type Banners, you could write about real players and stuff you'd actually see at the ground
  • Finally, a really small thing but I'd like them to add the League Cup into the game. You have one domestic cup which I think is supposed to be the FA cup but no League Cup. Also give each cup competition the same rule as in real life, Replays for FA cup, two legged Semi final for the LC etc. Having a generic cup with these rules can't be copyrighted so call them something stupid and we'll amend the rest. It is quite insignificant but I think it could add to the realism of a season  

Archived