Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Winners for quite a few of us! Finally even bagged another myself. Biggest winners were HowardsBulletHeader who puts himself back in title contention, and DanLCFC who shamelessly copied the former's bet :whistle: to put himself back in the green. Comebacks and late goals the name of the game for most the winners we had. Brooksy and K1FOX have both given us 2 winners in a few days, and the latter saw both his picks today concede in injury time to deny him even more monies. Unlucky but still well in profit.

5fb2a642-4335-4799-b0bd-27355515cd11.png

Will still take further weekend tips if you're not on the magic 9 so far and you've got a Sunday evening shout, if not midweek tips go liiiive tomorrow just in time for THE BIG ONE; QPR vs Aston Villa. CANNOT WAIT.

I'm getting sacked in the morning sacked in the mooooorning I'm getting sacked in the morning...

Seriously though I'm annoyed with myself as I was going to do another tip and that was a Luton, Notts County double and yes what happened they both win with last minute goals! Did spare the pain tho as I had them and Bournemouth in a treble in a proper bet

struggling to find anything of value this week! 

gone for 

rangers (vs st johnstone) @ 4/5

think rangers should do them at home. 

west brom/draw double chance (@ bournemouth) @ 7/10 

west brom are a tidy enough side and hopefully will be after a run in the cup. bit risky but think that 1.7 for them to not lose is a decent enough price for a side that are a league above bournemouth, who themselves may be resting a few with the league taking more importance. 

double pays £30.60 

Barnet & Chelsea -1 handicap.

Not got time for much of a write up tonight, but that's what I'm going for, need to get back to winning ways after cocking up on the horses and darts the last 2 weeks.

£10 Pays £28.90 with Paddy Power.

Fvck off Chelsea, played at about 20% for the entire game. Last 10 minutes Shrews didn't touch the ball yet Chelsea were happy with 2-1, twats.

Going for a north east double tonight.

Newcastle +1.5 v Man City. City can sometimes be lazy and Newcastle will be on a bit of a high after a few decent results. 23/20

Shildon to beat Norton in the Fa Cup - Long journey for Norton and being semi pros, they could be missing some players. 13/10

3.94/1

£10 = £49.40.

Archived