Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Another weekend double to hopefully roll in another winner:

Notts County (17/10) vs Walsall - I really can't believe the price here and I felt it just couldn't be ignored. Notts County are 2nd in the form guide having won 5 out of the last 6 games, drawing the other. Walsall on the other hand have only scored 3 goals in their last 6 games, sitting well down in 20th in the form guide. County have moved up to 4th in the table in recent weeks and with Walsall sitting a lowly 18th it looks too good to be true. Walsall haven't won away all season, 3 draws and 4 defeats and have only scored 3 goals on their travels all season. Notts County have sometimes struggled at Meadow Lane which might be the reason behind their price, they are unbeaten away but have an average home record of 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats. Their last 3 home games however, have seen 2 wins and a draw, which looks to me like their home form is picking up. The price looks too good to be true! 

Watford (10/11) vs Millwall - Watford are usually a reliable winner at home, they are unbeaten at Vicarage Road this campaign and sit 2nd in table, 5th in the form guide and unbeaten in the last 6 games. Millwall have only one win on the road in 7 attempts this season and it doesn't look likely it will be happy travelling any time soon for the Lions. The Hornets have scored 17 home goals in 7 games this season and I can't see past them here.

£10 double pays £51.55 with Skybet.

A further two new gents joined us midweek with mixed fortunes. Banks was ruined by a 92nd minute penalty miss by Higuain for Napoli to spoil his double, whist a comfortable racing success for howlinmadmurfdoc puts him in the green. I too got done by an 88th minute goal, happens to the best (:D) of us.

First winners for Turtles Head and Chrisuki move them up the board, whilst City let a few down with what was simply a load of arse. 

5e3035cf-247b-4dc3-ad5d-93d7ed819894.png

we've now got a huge 33 (!!) names in our table with at least 20+ giving it a go once or twice a week. magic stuff. huge weekend of football, racing, some decent tennis and a grand prix too. good luck. 

Time so start charging a monthly subscription and milking this cash cow! I don't like the fact I'm still on for 0 today so I'm going for an absolute cert.

Solihull -1.5 @ 21/20. At home to an awful Hyde side and Solihull are a team bang in form at the minute (aside from a draw midweek).

Bournemouth win v brigton @ 19/20. Bournemouth are absolutely smashing it at the minute and Brighton have been a bit iffy.

3/1. £10 = £40!

Going for a boring one.

Granada v Real Madrid -2 (6/4)

Barcelona -2 (10/11) v Celta Vigo

Pretty self explanatory. Both of them seem to be back to their best against the so called weaker teams.

£10 to return £47.70

Not sure whether I'm allowed to do this on here or not but balls to it.

My Sunday team are running a last man standing competition (our second one). Simples rules....pick a team to win each week. You can not then pick them again. 

£10 entry. £6.50 into the prize pot. £2.50 to our club. £1 to website runners.

Good luck if you enter. http://www.runlastman.com/competitions/433-lda-spartans-football-club-lda-spartans-football-club-s-last-man-standing

Notts County v Walsall @2.80

Notts have won their last 5 games and are 4th whilst 18th place Walsall have no away win this season.

Rochdale v Preston @2.50

Preston have won 7 in a row and are 2nd, also winning their last 3 away games without conceeding. Rochdale in fairness are 9th and in decent form having won their last two but importantly are much less impressive at home than away, having lost more than they have won there this season.

£10 returns £70

Three picks to catch up

Everton vs Swansea- Seem to getting back into form at last with nice wins over Villa and Burnley along with a respectable performance against United,

Watford vs Millwall- Watford is prone to draws at home (W 4 D 3 so far) but their wins usually come against poorer oppositions- Huddersfield, Leeds etc so I can see them disposing of Millwall in same manner.

£10 returns £35

Hamilton vs Patrick- Hamilton is riding high this season with three wins from five home games against lowly Patrick yet to win away in five attempts with three losses and two draws. 

Posh vs Scunthorpe- A side in 5th with a strong home record- 4 wins in 7 against the bottom team

£10 returns £29.88

Eastleigh vs Chester- I got a soft spot for them. They are this season's Halifax-Unbeatable at home with 6 wins in 9 games  playing a side with 5 defeats in 7 away games.

Portsmouth vs Carlisle- Pompey are reasonable at home and they are playing against a side with possibly worst away record in the division- just 4 points and one win in 7 away games.

£10 returns £43.87- great value

Notts County v Walsall @2.80

Notts have won their last 5 games and are 4th whilst 18th place Walsall have no away win this season.

Rochdale v Preston @2.50

Preston have won 7 in a row and are 2nd, also winning their last 3 away games without conceeding. Rochdale in fairness are 9th and in decent form having won their last two but importantly are much less impressive at home than away, having lost more than they have won there this season.

£10 returns £70

I'm gonna go for this too.

Disappointed after last week for sure. But im looking to bounce back this week, and im hoping to play "safe" with a single. With skybet

Saturday November 1st, 5pm Kickoff, Spanish Primera Liga BBVA

Atletico Madrid -1 Handicap vs Cordoba (4/6)

Atletico Madrid arrive for their game with Cordoba at the Calderon in good form and a mathematical chance of topping the league, having stuffed Malmo 5-0 in the Champions League and grinding out a vital 1-0 win in the local derby with Getafe. Unbeaten at home this season, and only failing to win once in all competitions, Atletico have conceded a mere 3 home goals this season. Add that to a fully fit squad to pick from, and the trip looks daunting for Cordoba.

Cordoba arrive for the game still looking for their first win of the season, but the omens arent good this run will end on saturday. Cordoba havent managed to score more than once in a game this season, and have only taken 2 points away form home this season. They have been reasonably tight at the back conceding 14 goals, but with such a daunting trip to come and confidence low, everything points to a comfortable home win.

£10 would return £16.70 for a £6.70 profit and to keep the small regular wins theory (hopefully) going.

like that price on west ham DNB. like the west ham win too tbf, seems overdone. might have the draw no bet in somewhere tomorrow. 

going to tip a bristol double. 

Rovers (@ Telford) @ 20/23

Telford couldn't be much more rock bottom of the league. They are seemingly capable of a decent shock, beating Woking and Torquay this season but they've only picked up 10 points since we kicked off and this is a good price for Rovers side who are comfortably better than their opponents. 

City (vs Oldham) @ 23/20

Top of the league vs play off contenders. This is the type of game City will be looking to stamp a mark on the league and show why they're top. Hopefully they extend their lead. 

£10 pays £40. 

At FIshers Cross Silviniaco Conti Double.

Starting with At Fishers Cross, struggled a little last season but still managed some respectable finishes in high quality races. With only 3 horses in this race, it wont have to perform anywhere near its best to win with the champ on board. Coupled with this Rebecca Curtis has started this season in very good form>

The next selection is a difficult one, as it is a high class race with some very good horse, However the way Silviniaco Conti finished the season last year suggest it is going to be a major player this time out. Paul Nicholls was on the Morning Line this morning and had no hesitation in tipping it up which makes me believe it should win.

£10 Double Returns £32.40 with BetVictor.

like that price on west ham DNB. like the west ham win too tbf, seems overdone. might have the draw no bet in somewhere tomorrow.

going to tip a bristol double.

Rovers (@ Telford) @ 20/23

Telford couldn't be much more rock bottom of the league. They are seemingly capable of a decent shock, beating Woking and Torquay this season but they've only picked up 10 points since we kicked off and this is a good price for Rovers side who are comfortably better than their opponents.

City (vs Oldham) @ 23/20

Top of the league vs play off contenders. This is the type of game City will be looking to stamp a mark on the league and show why they're top. Hopefully they extend their lead.

£10 pays £40.

awooga

Archived