Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

I'll have two today to fully catch up, if that's ok?

Bristol City @ 11/10 and Newport @ 13/10 pays £48.30

Huddersfield @ 31/20 and Blackburn @ EVS pays £51

Ching ching on the bottom one and if it wasn't for some **** in the Newport game getting sent off when 2-0 up and costing his side it would of been a fantastic day in here. 

Some nice wins this week. Brooksy gave us 3 winning tips to get within a tip or two of the top. Myself, Bert, Grandad. filbertway, The Blur and chrislcfc all gave us winners at prices above 3/1, great stuff for a double. We now have 8 people in profit (some in massive profit, too!) and a shedload who are a winner or so away from the green, showing that if you're clever enough with who's tips you take note of you can beat the bookies every week! 

Champions League returns this week, as well as our usual feast of decent national hunt racing and lower league footy. Sure a few of us will find some value and some winners again. 

e6a1855a-f0a4-44d6-a9c7-64973f761f51.png

I missed the weekends betting so will have 2 midweek punts to get back on track.... 

First one will be FOX APPEAL 7/4 in the 3.10 Kempton today. £10 pays £27.50

Obviously the name sticks out for this horse but its a reliable performer and should be there or there abouts.

Second bet, Champions League on Tuesday...

Real Madrid -1

Athletico Madrid -1

£10 pays £27.90

My midweek tip:

Watford to beat Birmingham at 11/10. Watford flying at the top of the league against a poor Birmingham side.

Derby to beat Huddersfield at 4/7.

Two defeats on the spin for Derby they should have more than enough to see off a Huddersfield side.

£10 pays £33.

First one will be FOX APPEAL 7/4 in the 3.10 Kempton today. £10 pays £27.50

Obviously the name sticks out for this horse but its a reliable performer and should be there or there abouts.

3.10 Kempton Fox Appeal 6/4 with hills.

£10 returns £25

Dead heat result

Arsenal vs Anderlecht (4/11) Home win

Juve vs Olympiakos (1/3) Home win

In the reverse fixtures the other week Juve lost in Greece and Arsenal struggled in Belgium but benefited from 2 very late goals. Both sides will have learn't their lessons and will not under estimate their opponents this week. It should be 2 home tomorrow.

Double pay £18.81 from a £10 bet. (Bet365)

Arsenal to win to nil (vs Anderlecht) @ 6/4. 

Arsenal should take the warning they were given away and make sure they're on their game for tonight. Anderlecht are a tidy enough outfit but Arsenal should have too much and hopefully whilst impressing going forwards won't give Anderlecht the chance to come at them and grab a goal themselves. The Arsenal win is a bit short but I reckon there's value in this. 

Archived