Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Has my Ajax U 19 bet been added? They won 1-0 at 8/11.

Looking at having another bet tonight.

must've scrolled straight past it on Sunday pal! I'll have the profit included and added to any other bets you have before the next table is up.

Bristol Rovers @ 4/6 (away at alfreton)

I watched them outplay tranmere who are a division above and see no reason why they won't carry on their good league form.

James Wade @ 2/7 (vs oshea)

Not much value but should be an absolute banker. Wade is back being the wade who was a top 3 player for years. Should brush aside a run of the mill opponent.

Pays £21.42, possibly more if I had anything other than William hill shop prices to go off.

Christian Kist and Stephen Bunting -1.5 handicap double.

Kist is up against Richie George, who is possibly the worst pro darts player I have ever seen. 

Bunting is very good over the shorter format and can be destructive against Winstanley who has had a poor tournament.

£10 return £22.80 with Sky Bet.

Christ first win in a while gets me back in the profit.

Friday 14th

Georgia v Poland @ 1.90

Ketsbia has said he will step down if Georgia don't win this one. Unfortunately for them they really shouldn't. They are in poor form and have already lost against Scotland and Ireland, only beating Gibraltar 3-0.

Poland have beaten Germany 2-0 in this campaign and seem to have goals in them, particularly with Robert Lewandowski up top! They lead their group.

Sunday 16th

Azerbaijan v Norway @ 2.00

Norway have had a decent start beating Malta and Bulgaria so far, losing only to Italy. Azerbaijan have lost all three games so far to Croatia, Italy and Bulgaria. In fairness they put in a decent performance in two of those games but they are a team that just doesn't know how to win. Norway to win looks generous here.

£10 returns £38.10

Weekend league fixtures double:

Luton (5/4) vs Tranmere. The Hatters are flying having won 5 of their last 6 games, including their last 3 home games conceding just once. They have moved up to 2nd in the table just a point behind leaders Wycombe. Couple this with bottom of the form guide, 23rd placed Tranmere coming to town it should be a comfortable win for the home side and I can't believe the price will be above evens for much longer.

Shrewsbury (4/7) vs Mansfield. Greenhouse Meadow is quite simply a fortress. The Shrews 8 home league games have yielded 7 wins and a draw. They have found the net 19 times at home, conceding just 3. Shrewsbury sit just 2 points behind Wycombe and will want to apply pressure to the league leaders. The Shrews are only bettered in the form guide by my other pick Luton and considering both teams are playing 23rd and 24th in the form guide respectively I expect to see some home comforts yet again for the promotion contenders.

£10 double pays £35.36

USA vs Colombia | COLOMBIA (10/11) | Colombia played some great stuff at the World Cup are were genuinely unlucky to go out as early as they did in my opinion. USA were good too but I think Colombia will have too much.

Chile vs Venezuela | CHILE (3/10) | Chile are a decent side and are simply better than Venezuela. Should win.

£10 to return £24.80

Weekend effort;

Valseur Lido, 1.00 @ Punchestown, best price 8/11

Mullins won this race with an odds on shot last year, and looks to do the same this year. Valseur Lido won 3 hurdles races last year and finished second in a grade 1 only behind Faugheen, who of course romped home at the festival so that's not bad form. If Mullins thinks it'll go over fences like it went over hurdles, it wins. Simple as that. 

Preston (vs Bradford) @ 4/6 

I backed Preston at home in this thread a few weeks ago and cannot see why their incredible home record shouldn't continue against a midtable Bradford side with an average at best away record. 

double would return £28.90 off of a tenner. 

Keep the tips coming in all weekend, i'll leave a table until after because some tips are still half way through doubles and some haven't tipped yet :)

USA vs Colombia | COLOMBIA (10/11) | Colombia played some great stuff at the World Cup are were genuinely unlucky to go out as early as they did in my opinion. USA were good too but I think Colombia will have too much.

Chile vs Venezuela | CHILE (3/10) | Chile are a decent side and are simply better than Venezuela. Should win.

£10 to return £24.80

Looking very likely. Fully expect Venezuela to score twice at the end.

Weekend league fixtures double:

Luton (5/4) vs Tranmere. The Hatters are flying having won 5 of their last 6 games, including their last 3 home games conceding just once. They have moved up to 2nd in the table just a point behind leaders Wycombe. Couple this with bottom of the form guide, 23rd placed Tranmere coming to town it should be a comfortable win for the home side and I can't believe the price will be above evens for much longer.

Shrewsbury (4/7) vs Mansfield. Greenhouse Meadow is quite simply a fortress. The Shrews 8 home league games have yielded 7 wins and a draw. They have found the net 19 times at home, conceding just 3. Shrewsbury sit just 2 points behind Wycombe and will want to apply pressure to the league leaders. The Shrews are only bettered in the form guide by my other pick Luton and considering both teams are playing 23rd and 24th in the form guide respectively I expect to see some home comforts yet again for the promotion contenders.

£10 double pays £35.36

Back to winning ways!

Friday 14th

Georgia v Poland @ 1.90

Ketsbia has said he will step down if Georgia don't win this one. Unfortunately for them they really shouldn't. They are in poor form and have already lost against Scotland and Ireland, only beating Gibraltar 3-0.

Poland have beaten Germany 2-0 in this campaign and seem to have goals in them, particularly with Robert Lewandowski up top! They lead their group.

Sunday 16th

Azerbaijan v Norway @ 2.00

Norway have had a decent start beating Malta and Bulgaria so far, losing only to Italy. Azerbaijan have lost all three games so far to Croatia, Italy and Bulgaria. In fairness they put in a decent performance in two of those games but they are a team that just doesn't know how to win. Norway to win looks generous here.

£10 returns £38.10

Finally! eieieioooo up the Foxestalk Friendly Tipping Competition table we goooo!!

Missed the weekends bet so will have a couple midweek.

Trying to find a bit of each way value, so here goes...

Greenhead High 10/1 in the 1.10 Southwell (1/4 odds, 3 places)

C&D winner and a decent jockey booking. Each way claims.

Faerie Reel 6/1 in the 2.20 Donny (1/5 odds, 3 places)

This race has an odds on fav, with Faerie Reel 2nd fav @ 6's and again should be in the places.

£5 e/w double. Maybe I shouldn't be greedy and have these as 2 singles but fvck it.

Archived