Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

keep 'em coming and i'll do a table at the end of the week before we get back to normal footy. trying to find something decent midweek but not a fan of betting on friendlies, even though there are some decent looking prices out there. 

£10 on Hell Cat Maggie in the 2.15 at Wexford.

Barry Geraghty's only ride today, which should tell a lot. The horse showed very good form earlier on in the year, but has struggled in his last 2 appearances. A very competitive 5 horse race with 4 having realistic chances of winning. However I believe the Geraghty factor will be just enough to take it over the line.

£10 returns £30 with Paddy Power.

Missed the weekends bet so will have a couple midweek.

Trying to find a bit of each way value, so here goes...

Greenhead High 10/1 in the 1.10 Southwell (1/4 odds, 3 places)

C&D winner and a decent jockey booking. Each way claims.

Faerie Reel 6/1 in the 2.20 Donny (1/5 odds, 3 places)

This race has an odds on fav, with Faerie Reel 2nd fav @ 6's and again should be in the places.

£5 e/w double. Maybe I shouldn't be greedy and have these as 2 singles but fvck it.

Faerie Reel placed, the other was nowhere. I'll have my second bet to catch up on OUT OF THE MIST, 10/3 in the 3.50 Donny. £10 win bet.

£10 on Hell Cat Maggie in the 2.15 at Wexford.

Barry Geraghty's only ride today, which should tell a lot. The horse showed very good form earlier on in the year, but has struggled in his last 2 appearances. A very competitive 5 horse race with 4 having realistic chances of winning. However I believe the Geraghty factor will be just enough to take it over the line.

£10 returns £30 with Paddy Power.

Maybe the additional weight of your tongue up Gerraghtys arse was a factor in this not winning?

England 21/20: England are in good form with 5 wins in a row and I fancy England to get a win. It will be a close game but England to win as I think we will just have too much class.

Italy 8/15: Italy really should be beating a team of Albania's quality at home and I think they will do.

£10 double returns £31.43 with Skybet

and a catch up 1.

Spain vs Germany BTTS in both halfs 16/1: Gone for a massive long shot here, both teams are capable of scoring goals and I think they will want to put on a show for the fans in this friendly so a big price for a game where I think there will be goals.

£10 returns £170 with Skybet.

Haha or the fact it started 15 lengths behind as it was spinning round like a twat as they were being brought into start. 

didn't see the race but saw it went from a starting price of about 2/1 to about 60/1 within a second of the off on betfair, wondered what had happened haha. unlucky when that happens, don't really get a run for your money when your pick is barely in the same race for most the 2 miles. 

Spain vs Germany BTTS in both halfs 16/1: Gone for a massive long shot here, both teams are capable of scoring goals and I think they will want to put on a show for the fans in this friendly so a big price for a game where I think there will be goals.

£10 returns £170 with Skybet.

that looks interesting, like you say both can score for fun when they want to and you can often get goals in a friendly. germany's last 3 friendlies have been 2-4, 6-1 and 2-2, and they've recently had other friendly results of 3-4, 3-3 and 4-2 as well. 

Right, gonna go for;

Brazil (vs Austria) @ 2/5

Brazil aren't the best team in the world right now but should be comfortably better than Austria. Skimpy odds but hopefully the banker of the night with a lot of competition for places in Brazil's squad meaning every friendly is a chance to impress. Having beaten Argentina comfortably last time out they should win here. 

BTTS YES (Ireland vs USA) @ evens

Wouldn't like to call a winner and that lead me to the scoring market. Was tempted by over 2.5 but thought BTTS was a better shout, with USA scoring in 11 of their last 12 games, only failing in the World Cup vs eventual winners Germany. Not bad. Ireland have only failed to score vs Italy and Scotland in their last 8, and haven't drawn a blank at home for over 2 years, a run of 12 games. Goals goals goals. 

a double pays 9/5, £28 off a tenner. 

Right, gonna go for;

Brazil aren't the best team in the world right now but should be comfortably better than Austria. Skimpy odds but hopefully the banker of the night with a lot of competition for places in Brazil's squad meaning every friendly is a chance to impress. Having beaten Argentina comfortably last time out they should win here.

Wouldn't like to call a winner and that lead me to the scoring market. Was tempted by over 2.5 but thought BTTS was a better shout, with USA scoring in 11 of their last 12 games, only failing in the World Cup vs eventual winners Germany. Not bad. Ireland have only failed to score vs Italy and Scotland in their last 8, and haven't drawn a blank at home for over 2 years, a run of 12 games. Goals goals goals.

I'm also on this.

Right, gonna go for;

Fuxking beauty scouse

Catch up bet

Mali 11/10 - Home to Algeria in the final group game. Mali need a win and Algeria have comfortable qualified. I'd expect Algeria to give a few second choicers a run out. Algeria will treat it as a friendly whereas Mali desperately need the win to qualify so I expect them to edge this game.

Guinea v Uganda BTTS 17/20. Both teams are on the same points going into the final game. Guinea sit in 3rd place with lower goal difference so will be looking to go on the attack. I can see this being end to end with both teams chasing at some point.

Double is 14/5

£10 = £38.85.

i think it's 2, will be 3 if you aren't having a go come the weekend. been a bit all over the place because it's mostly footy orientated and the international fixtures take place thursday/friday/saturday/sunday/monday/tuesday instead of just the weekend and then tues/weds haha. 

i'll get an up to date table come friday morning when all the international and midweek tips are done and we're back to getting domestic weekend tips, anyone having a go before then feel free, they'll all be whacked up in the league by the weekend :) 

Archived