Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Going to do a donut;

APOEL vs Barcelona | BARCELONA (2/9) | I may be underestimating how tough a place like APOEL may be to go, they'll be well up for it, but you've got to fancy Barca really. Their class should shine through and Messi's back in form again.

PSG vs Ajax | PSG (1/3) | Should be pretty routine for PSG I'd imagine. They seem to be improving in Europe.

£10 returns £16.30

Roma (@ CSKA) @ 29/20

seems massively overpriced to me. bar a good set of results vs man city, CKSA have lost 8 of their last 9 champions league games, only avoiding defeat at home to Plzen over a year ago. Roma won the reverse fixture 5-1 at the start of this group without even breaking sweat. they will be hoping to pile the pressure on city in the later game in the group with a win. 

PSG (vs Ajax) @ 2/5 

PSG are through with 10 points from 4 games, including 2 wins at home, beating barca along the way. however this is far from a nothing game, as a win for PSG sees them stay ahead of barcelona in the table and in with a right chance of claiming that much craved for top spot and an easier passage through the knockout rounds. Ajax aren't all that and although they did get a point in the return fixture i can't see them leaving paris with anything other than a defeat. 

double pay £34.30. 

Spot on Dan, slow and methodical wins.

I departed from that strategy and came unstuck at the weekend. Youve got it right with small regular profits.

:thumbup:

PSG gave me a scare but the Swedish genius himself got me out of jail.

Going to do the same again for tomorrow;

FC Basel vs Real Madrid | REAL MADRID (2/5) | Real Madrid are just over-powered. I have a lot of time for Basel but they've got no chance.

Atletico vs Olympiakos | ATLETICO (4/11) | I've also got a lot of time for Olympiakos, but it's at home they do their damage. I can't see Atletico blowing this.

£10 returns £19.10.

Juve -1.5 Asian handicap. Away to Malmo. Must win game for Juve, I think if they're up for it then they could win be 3 or 4. 

Leverkusen win. At home to Moncaco. Lost 1-0 away to Monaco, but have won their 2 home games so far. A draw tonight would guarantee them a draw but I think they have the quality, especially at home, to beat Monaco outright.

1.93/1

£10 = 29.30 returns.

:thumbup:

PSG gave me a scare but the Swedish genius himself got me out of jail.

Going to do the same again for tomorrow;

FC Basel vs Real Madrid | REAL MADRID (2/5) | Real Madrid are just over-powered. I have a lot of time for Basel but they've got no chance.

Atletico vs Olympiakos | ATLETICO (4/11) | I've also got a lot of time for Olympiakos, but it's at home they do their damage. I can't see Atletico blowing this.

£10 returns £19.10.

He's done it again.

You seen my little £1 into £100 game? Had very small money on both of these bets as well. Quite enjoying this.

Ive not, but ive got a fair idea what youre doing, starting with £1 on 1/10s and carrying over your winnings till you reach £100? or something similar?

Ive not, but ive got a fair idea what youre doing, starting with £1 on 1/10s and carrying over your winnings till you reach £100? or something similar?

Not really. It's that kind of thing but no particular pattern. It's generally 20-50p on doubles or in-play singles. It's actually surprisingly enjoyable.

Not really. It's that kind of thing but no particular pattern. It's generally 20-50p on doubles or in-play singles. It's actually surprisingly enjoyable.

I like inplays a lot when you use them wisely and responsibly too its a lot of fun.

Usually use inplays on other sports than football personally. A tennis player holding serve in a game for example, or runs scored in an over in cricket. You can make quite a bit quickly if youre careful

Archived