Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Dan LCFC told me to put his tip up for him, he reckons we should all back

PSG @ 1/5 & Palermo @ 17/20 in a double that pays £22.10 to a tenner.

to keep his winning run going :D

Palermo are in decent form and Parma aren't. They win it and I've won my third on here in a row and my fourth actual bet in a row lol unheard of.

Tip for today

Bordeaux at home to Lille 23/20. Bordeaux have form of W4 D2 L0 at home in the league this season whereas Lille are W1 D1 L4 away from home. Lille were also away to Krasnodor on thursday so I expect this to play a part as well.

Sains v City - Over 2.5 and btts 21/20. This is more just a gut feeling than anything, both teams have the quality to score goals and I expect a few in this one.

3.4/1 £10 returns £44.

Wheyyyy

Gonna go for a Glasgow double for my tip this weekend.

Rangers to beat Kilmarnock (7/10) and Celtic to beat Hearts (4/9).

£10 double pays £24.56.

Small profit, but another win and profit is profit.

That's three in a row.

nice_zpsa5e81ec7.png

Wheyyyy

Gonna go for a Glasgow double for my tip this weekend.

Rangers to beat Kilmarnock (7/10) and Celtic to beat Hearts (4/9).

£10 double pays £24.56.

Small profit, but another win and profit is profit.

That's three in a row.

nice_zpsa5e81ec7.png

Bournemouth vs Millwall- The Cherries is enjoying a fine season so far and are second in the table and they just came through tough back to back games against Middlesborough and Ipswich and emerged unbeaten so they will be full of confidence. They play the perennial relegation candidates Millwall who have not won in four games. 

MK Dons vs Colchester- MK Dons is in a decent nick at home with six wins in nine games. They play lowly Colchester who lost three of their last four games including at home against Coventry who is not exactly illustrious themselves last time out.  

£10 returns £26.09

Hartlepool vs Wycombe I have read a feature recently on Hartlepool- they boast worst home record in all four divisions last season and it looks like it will be the same story this season with just one home win in nine. They play away kings Wycombe whose success so far this season is based on their excellent away form which read 6-2-1. 20 of 35 points they gathered this season has came from away matches. Their last away game was a 4-1 drubbing of Cheltenham and that will be an excellent confidence boost for The Chairboys. They even have same odds as Plymouth at home below and looking at Plymouth's home record, it says it all!

Plymouth vs York Play off contenders Plymouth won seven of their nine home games this season with their only defeat against away kings Wycombe. That was in September and they have won all of their home games in all competitions including Swindon in the cup so they will be looking for another three points against York who are a shadow of their former selves. 

£10 returns tasty £42.02 

I betted on the first double but I picked Luton instead of Plymouth for my slip for second double because if one of them win and the other lose then at least I would win some money or virtual money. Glad I did that now lol 

You should add the fact that I finally fail to win on either slip for a change to the winnings above! 

haha yeah giving a few others the slimmest chance of getting somewhere near you :D 

A pretty successful weekend it has to be said. Not for me however haha, but quite a few winners across the board. 

Moving on up the league we have Dan, Bert, Stan and Turtles Head all giving us winners. Consolidating at the top Brooksy was saved by a late show in Turin for Juve yesterday getting him some profit for the weekend. Ross Kemp gave us a tidy winner, too. 

Unlucky tips of the week were the likes of HowardsBulletHeader who lost thanks to a last minute equaliser, and Hirsty who's boxing tip lost on a split decision after letting the early rounds get away from him. 

04130194-25e9-42ff-b1c2-61a074a1ab88.png

This midweek we have the pleasure of a rare midweek round of premier league fixtures (Liverpool almost evens to beat us!! :o) as well as the normal racing etc. Keen to see if Stan and Dan can keep their respective rolls going, Dan's on for 4 in a row, Stan looking for the hat trick at slightly bigger prices. 

Have fun gents. 

Liverpool are currently evens tomorrow with Bet Victor. 

i don't enjoy betting against us, but like i did at the weekend i'll take it as a consolation win if bookies keep offering what look fairly generous prices against us. 

you seem much more confident than most reds i know round here haha! maybe it's because you're more aware of precisely how bad we are at the moment as well as yourselves not being in great form. 

you seem much more confident than most reds i know round here haha! maybe it's because you're more aware of precisely how bad we are at the moment as well as yourselves not being in great form. 

Nah I'm not that confident, I fully expect Leicester to beat us tomorrow but for the purpose of this thread I want to win (obviously) so want to go for some big wins now I am in the Green. lol

We'll either comfortably win tomorrow or Leicester will win 1-0 or 2-1 late on. Standard. 

haha fair enough :D 

yeah i've spent the last week arguing with all your lot about who's in worse form and we all seem pretty convinced we're both going to lose. think you getting a late winner at the weekend and us throwing away a lead means you'll be the more confident and that will probably show. 

Aiming for four out of four....

Man Utd vs Stoke | MAN UTD (4/9) | Stoke are the weirdest team in the Premier League. Won at Man City & Spurs yet have lost at home to all three teams who've managed to go over 500 minutes without a goal. Why am I backing Man Utd? Well all weird things come to an end and to be honest Man Utd are starting to look genuinely good again. I'll be very surprised if they don't win.

Lorient vs Marseille | MARSEILLE (10/11) | Marseille haven't let me down all season including two wins in the last couple of weeks. Lorient won at the weekend but still sit 15th. I expect Bielsa and the boys to deliver.

£10 returns £27.60

Back with a vengence for the midweek action, ive got a double lined up that spans tuesday and wednesday:

Skybet odds

Tuesday December 2nd, Barclays Premier League, 7:45pm Kick Off

Manchester United v Stoke City (4/9)

A good value bet. Man Utd are getting things together after a tough start to life under Van Gaal, bolstered by an abundance of attacking options with the return to form of RVP, the return from injury of Falcao, and the club and country form of Wayne Rooney.

Their imperius form at Old Trafford seems to be returning, or recently anyway. A late draw against Chelsea their only dropped points since their opening day defeat at home, and coming into the game off the back of 3 straight wins is a timely boost. And their previous 5 home meetings with Stoke have yielded 5 wins so history is on their side.

Stoke played well against Liverpool and were unlucky not to pick up a point from the game, and generally have travelled well this season, of course the highlight being their win over Man City. The absence of Angel Di Maria will help their cause too. But two tough away trips in 4 days, United will have too much on the night for me.

Wednesday December 3rd, Spanish Copa Del Rey, 9pm Kick Off

Huesca v Barcelona win and over 2.5 goals (1/4)

Huesca are so far down the Spanish league structure, that theyre fighting to get promoted into the same divison as Barcelona B, which in itself shows the enormous gulf in class between the two teams. Their recent form is good with 4 wins in 5.............all against B teams I must add, and may fancy giving Barca a black eye and nicking a goal, which would actually help this bet even further.

As youd expect, Barca are challenging at the top of La Liga BBVA and have only conceded 6 goals this season, and only had one domestic away defeat, so the omens are good for Barca. The game heavily depends on how much Luis Enrique shuffles his pack and rests players, but a comfortable win should be the least expected of Barcelona in this one.

£10 returns £18.06 for £8.06 profit.

After some rotten weekend luck, hoping for a turnaround in fortunes.

Swansea (3/4) vs QPR - Backed the Swans at the weekend and they let me down failing to see off Palace. But I did make one correct prediction, Bony is back. The Ivorian scored again at the weekend taking his league tally for the season to 6. The reason for backing Swansea again is QPR's away form, they have lost all 6 away games this season scoring just twice on the road. Swansea are tough to beat at the Liberty and I can't see QPR's away fortunes changing just yet.

Nantes (13/10) vs Toulouse - This is a risk, but one I feel is worth the gamble. Nantes sit 7th in Ligue 1, with 3 wins, 4 draws and one defeat from their 8 home games so far this season. They have drawn their last 4 home games and have only managed more than one goal at home once in their 8 games this season. Nantes don't score many, but have the second best defence in the league, only PSG with 10 can beat Nantes defensive record (11). However, they are playing Toulouse who are bottom of the form guide and have the second most leaky defence. Toulouse have scored just once away from home in their last 3 outings and have lost 6 from 8 away games this season. Hopefully this will see Nantes returning to winning ways at home.

£10 double pays £40.25 with SkyBet

Archived