Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Workington HT/FT at home to Warrington 13/10.

Workington are a league above Warrington, but most importantly. Warrington play Gateshead in the 2nd round of the FA Cup on Sunday. I can't imagine too many first teamers will be playing in this game, if they are, there minds won't be on tonight's game.

Leicester v Liverpool btts and over 2.5. 21/20

Can see this being a bit of a goal fest, if we try and defend, Liverpool will score. If we attack, Liverpool's defence will probably give us at least 1 goal. (0-0 written all over it now ha)

Odds 3.71/1. £10 = £47.10.

Man U (-1) vs Stoke @ 5/4

United have turned a corner it seems, with good wins vs arsenal and a comfortable 3-0 home win vs Hull 3 days ago. I'd expect more of the same here, another 2 or 3 goal victory at home to an average stoke side.

£10 returns £22.50.

Real Oviedo v Real Sociedad (OVIEDO WIN OR DRAW) @ 2.3

Esbjerg v FC Midjtylland (MIDJTYLLAND WIN OR DRAW) @1.8

£10 double returns £41.40

Oviedo are top of division 3 and have great home form whilst Moyes has left 10 first team players out of his squad including Vela et al, is an upset on the cards? I think yes!

Midjtylland are top of the league and at odds of 1.8 against a midtable team for the win or draw it looked too good to refuse.

Real Oviedo v Real Sociedad (OVIEDO WIN OR DRAW) @ 2.3

Esbjerg v FC Midjtylland (MIDJTYLLAND WIN OR DRAW) @1.8

£10 double returns £41.40

Oviedo are top of division 3 and have great home form whilst Moyes has left 10 first team players out of his squad including Vela et al, is an upset on the cards? I think yes!

Midjtylland are top of the league and at odds of 1.8 against a midtable team for the win or draw it looked too good to refuse.

I aint fcking listening to you Michael, officially the worst tipster on Foxestalk according to that table!

Saturday Championship double:

Cardiff (17/20) vs Rotherham - Cardiff are quite simply turning their stadium back into the fortress it used to be in the Championship. Interestingly, despite winning their last 5 home games they have also conceded in each (3 2-1 wins and 2 3-1 wins), which suggests a bet of Cardiff to win and BTTS would be worth a punt but I'm slipping well off the pace in this. With results going their way they could sneak into the playoffs this weekend, which would rubber stamp the marked improvement the Bluebirds have seen under Russell Slade. Rotherham are hovering dangerously close to the drop zone as their form has slipped dramatically leaving them bottom of the form guide. Their away form is a problem, it has produced just 1 win from 9 away matches. Perhaps a reason to ignore Cardiff + BTTS is the fact Rotherham are the second lowest away scorers (6) in the Championship, only Bolton have a blunter away attack (5). Fancy the Bluebirds to make it 6 straight home wins here. 

Derby (4/5) vs Brighton - The league leaders host the Seagulls who have slipped down into the relegation zone in the Championship. Brighton have an identical away record to Rotherham, 1 win, 4 draws and 4 defeats from their 9 away games. Derby are usually strong at home and definitely have enough firepower to put a struggling Brighton to the sword having registered 20 goals in their 9 home games this season. Derby have won their last 2 home games, scoring 8 goals in the process including a 5-0 hammering of Wolves last time out. A worry is the draw, Brighton have 9 draws this season, only Charlton and Sheffield Wednesday have had more than that. I fancy Derby to still be top come Saturday evening following a win here.

£10 double pays £33.30 with SkyBet

need something to take my mind off tonight so gonna go for

bucks (+10.5) v cavs @ 10/11

arsenal v southampton @ 4/5

£10 returns £34.36

tasty. have another bang on the nba tonight.

portland tb -8.5 @ 20/23

warriors/pelicans under 206 points @ 10/11

£10 returns £35.60

I haven't been able to get onto my pc today so haven't updated the league and had a round up of the midweek tips. Hopefully should be able to in the morning before we go again with another weekend's action. Keep 'em coming as per. 

A good midweek win, and now its time to consolodate and take the profit into the twenties.

So im playing safe and going on a single:

Saturday, December 6th, Barclays Premier League, 5:20PM Kick Off

Manchester City vs Everton (1/2)

Either way, going into this fixture, Man City will know only a win will do. With Chelsea playing in the early kick off, they will know either a win will help them close the gap, or a win will be needed not to fall behind in the title race. Huge incentives on the line.

A win is absolutely crucial for Man City in their bid to keep up in the title race. Having won their previous 3 league games and scored 9 in the process, Sergio Aguero will fancy bagging again, with a huge tally of 19 in all competitions. Traditionally strong at the Etihad, Man City have only dropped 5 home points and will need to turn their ground into a fortress to catch Chelsea at the top.

Recent history at the Etihad has been mixed, Everton and Man City winning 2 of the last 5 each.

Everton are no mugs, but have been struggling to recapture last seasons form, as many Europa League teams do. Strangely leaky at the back, Everton have conceded 22 times this season and only one away clean sheet to their name.

Things point towards a home win, so thats what ill go for.

With Skybet, £10 returns £15 for £5 profit, eeking my way into the twenties.

Archived