Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

holywell @ 2/1

after it's seasonal reappearance I can see it going one better here on top of the fact it's the only c&d winner in the field.

cup final @ 7/4

trainer bang in form atm and mccoy booked for the ride with no apparent dangers.

horse racing double £10 returns £82.50

QPR v Burnley | DRAW + BTTS (4/1) | Going for just the one game this week and here it is. I see nothing separating these two in terms of goals - but both seem to have remembered how to get them. This to me is going to end either 1-1 or 2-2.

£10 returns £50.

£10 on... 

Irish Saint (1.50 Sandown) @ 11/10

The best horse in the race. Trainer Paul Nicholls likes this race, winning 3 of the last 6 years and he attacks this 4 runner field double handed. The top two in the market are both his, and his first choice jockey Twiston-Davies partners Irish Saint, after presumably having the pick of both. So the jockey clearly fancies this one. As do I. As does the market. 

Man City (vs Everton) @ 8/15

City have finally hit the form we all know they're capable of this season. The last minute drama vs Bayern has kick started their season, and since they they've had two "tricky" away games in the premier league and won 0-3 and 1-4, the former with 10 men for a chunk of the game, too. Everton are still stuttering through the league, and are capable of putting in quality performances but Man City back a home and gunning for more points in an attempt to chase down Chelsea should be too strong. Aguero in this form is likely to bag too, but we'll stay safe and just go for a City win. 

... pays £32.10. 

Right, like I said yesterday the old lappy was out of use but we're back on now so this is the table up until yesterday, taking in the midweek tips. 

Some tidy winners, too. Bert bags again and has come from nowhere to hit the green (just  :xmasbiggrin:) with an away double, like most taking advantage of an odds against price on Liverpool beating us. howlinmadmurfdoc gave us an easy as you like horse winning on Thursday afternoon to boost him up the league. Donut was back to his usual antics with a comfortable double at just below evens. 

Winning runs for Stan and Dan both came to an end, and unlucky losers include separator who's 7/1 horse got done in a photo, and Grandad. who's handicap double at a huge 7/1 was not far off coming in, United just winning by the one goal cost him a huge winner. 

977773f0-3884-453a-b21a-d0578c4321c8.png

Don't even need to remind everyone to get their weekend tips in this week because most are already up and waiting for the winners  :xmascool:

Tuesday morning and we can all smell the Champions League profit coming our way this midweek, am I right? 

Last weekend we had two solitary winners from Turtles Head, who's btts double landed a comfortable £16 profit to move him up a place in the league and Donut who's single on Man City wasn't as easy as it probably should've been thanks to an Aguero injury after 60 seconds, but they got over the line in the end. 

A lot of bankers went down across the sports, not what we like to see, hopefully there's not a repeat this week! 

976693db-e105-4700-bbfa-46952aa2e537.png

not time for t write up but I'll be rolling with a Dortmund -1 and chelsea double in the champions league this week. dortmund should be kushty at home to anderlecht to win their group and chelsea are playing sportin Lisbon, which I can only see going one way.

4/6 and 8/11 respectively giving us a 28.79 return off our ten pounds.

I'd have had Olympiakos and Real tonight. Ah well.

Tomorrow, an ambitious double...

Roma vs Man City | ROMA -1 (17/5) | This is ambitious, but I still think Man City are crap in Europe, they're missing Aguero, Kompany & Toure and Roma really aren't a bad side, saving for their 1-7 loss to Bayern. I can see Roma winning this comfortably.

Barcelona vs PSG | DRAW (15/4) | Again, ambitious, but PSG are no mugs this year. I can see them sneaking a draw here like they did home and away a couple of years ago.

£10 returns £209.

Archived