Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Lyon vs SM Caen | LYON (1/2)

Espanyol vs Granada | ESPANYOL (11/8) 

Both really ought to win according to form. Hopefully a winner after a pretty poor run from me.

£10 returns £25.90

espanyol price looks a little big to me, too. i'm also having a shocker in here, 5 losses in a row taking me from the verge of profit to almost 60 quid down :(

Im on a decent run at the moment, so hopefully, i can keep it going this week.

Saturday, December 13th, Barclays Premier League, 3PM Kick Off

Chelsea v Hull (1/6)

Chelsea lost their invincibles tag with a defeat at Newcastle, but still look awfully good at home and should have plenty to see of Hull City.

With an unbeaten record in their last 6 vs Hull, and a perfect home record this season, Digeo Costa will fancy getting himself back amongst the goals, and the team is looking strong and at full strength to pick from.

Hull find themselves 19th in the last 6 form table, and worryingly have only won once since the opening day of the season, winless in 8. Even worse, they’ve only found the net twice in their previous 7 games.

They have produced resilient displays in nicking away points from Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton, but Chelsea will target this as a home win to keep the gap to Man City behind them.

Sunday, December 14th, Spanish La Liga BBVA, 6PM Kick Off

Atletico Madrid v Villarreal (4/6)

Not as clear cut considering Atletico were returning from a midweek trip to Juve in the Champions League, but having the extra days rest could make all the difference in this fixture vs Villarreal who themselves had a Europa League game in Limassol to play on Thursday.

This fixture pits together two very in form teams. Villarreal with 3 consecutive wins, Atletico with 5 wins in 6. Something has to give.

Atletico are strong at the Calderon. Having only dropped 2 points there all season, Mario Mandzukic is a man who is bang in form, with 12 goals this season. They relish the big occasion too, winning the Madrid derby, seeing off the likes of Sevilla and winning their champions league group with ease.

Villarreal’s away form has been decent with 4 wins, but against the bigger opponent they have been found wanting, losing to Real Madrid, Sevilla and Valencia so far this season.

They possess goal threats in Luciano Vietto who has bagged 9 this season, and Gerard with 7, so they are certainly nobodies fools.

It promises to be a good game, but Atletico should nick all 3 in this one.

£10 returns £19.44 for £9.44 profit.

Southampton to win at Burnley 3/4. About time the saints got back on track and should have enough to stuff these.

Rochdale to win at Colchester 9/5. Rochdale are playoff contenders whilst Colchester languish in the relegation zone.

£10 pays £49.

Southampton to win at Burnley 3/4. About time the saints got back on track and should have enough to stuff these.

Rochdale to win at Colchester 9/5. Rochdale are playoff contenders whilst Colchester languish in the relegation zone.

£10 pays £49.

I like this, I'm on this.

A good standard of tipping midweek, nice one boys (not from me!). 

Turtles Head made it back to back winners and continues his move off the bottom. Stan got back to over 2.5 winning ways with a nice sized double and Hirsty The Blue was back to his early tricks, taking advantage of a massively generous price on corners in Real's comfortable win, as well as predicting Liverpool were on their way out. Another nice winner for Tom again, also taking advantage of a comfortable Madrid victory. 

ffd7cf24-6f4e-44f3-bcf2-a11783a7d35f.png

chelsea vs hull over 2.5 goals @4/7

hamilton @ 11/10 - i've backed these a few times this year and they're yet to let me down. playing on their artificial pitch at home gives them a huge advantage over the opposition. generous odds as well at 11/10.

£10 returns £33.

Archived