Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Today I'll be going for

Man U win & BTTS @ 12/5.

Liverpool can't keep a clean sheet for love nor money. And neither can United. Magic. United should have enough to continue liverpools current misery though and 2/3-1 looks the most likely outcome to me.

£10 returns £34.

My weekend bet is Everton win and btts tonight v QPR @ 12/5.

QPR have lost all 7 of their away games this season, but have looked much improved recently. I expect Everton should have enough to beat them but I fancy QPR to make a good fist of it and score a goal.

£10 returns £34.

Lyon vs SM Caen | LYON (1/2)

Espanyol vs Granada | ESPANYOL (11/8) 

Both really ought to win according to form. Hopefully a winner after a pretty poor run from me.

£10 returns £25.90

We are back.

On my £1 into £100 I've won 8 of my last 11 bets lol

A winner a piece for Turtles Head and Stan see them both continue to move away from the bottom of the league. Stan's winner paid a tidy £38, too. Another of this weekend's bigger winners was filbertway thanks to Bobby Zamora of all chaps, landing a consolation for his btts & win bet to come in. That consolation put a blow to Tom17LCFC's profit margins though, as he went head to head with filbertway and banked on Everton getting a clean sheet. Unlucky. Dan's back amongst the winners with a weekend long double and a last minute winner to boot. 

A few were ruined by Burnley's second half show against Southampton, saving a penalty then going down the other end to take the spoils. So close yet so far. 

It's all to play for in the run up to Christmas with football and racing taking centre stage every day pretty much, and there only being a winning tip or two between being up there in the league or languishing in the deep red (like me  :xmasdry:). 

edit - big apologies to AS78UK who's tip i forgot to put into that table. Here is the fully updated version with his nicely priced winning tip of Man City ht/ft. Gotta take advantage of our form if you can! 

64963cc9-5030-46a1-ab01-ce916cb7e3ba.png

need a winner; here goes.

Scunthorpe @ 3/4 (@ Worcester). 

There are so many leagues between the two, and although they've shown themselves capable of causing a shock, hopefully Scunthorpe will be taking this one seriously and class will come through. 

Gladbach @ 4/9 (vs Werder Bremen).

Werder are bottom of the league, and their 5 match away form reads W1 L4, including 6-0 & 5-2 defeats. They love to ship a goal or 5, but they can score too, so a bigger price on the win & btts market (13/8) could tempt a few, as i'd expect a Gladbach win. Their form has been up and down, but they've made it through the Europa League now, and have only one home defeat in the league this season, including holding Bayern in that run. This should be a home banker and the double should pays £25.28 to get me back on track. 

Weekend tip.

Celta Vigo vs Almeria | CELTA VIGO (8/15) | Celta Vigo are bang out of form, but they still sit 8th in the table despite this. Almeria are 19th and like their opponents, have only collected a point in their last five. Home win for me.

Villarreal vs Deportivo La Coruna | VILLARREAL (3/10) | This looks a banker on paper. Villarreal are absolutely flying with four straight wins including a game that inflicted Atletico's first home defeat of 2014 and a 4-0 win over David Moyes' Real Sociedad. The visitors have only found the net nine times in fifteen games and look a good bet to go straight back down.

I nicked these from my La Liga mate but his justifications sound spot on to me. He also tipped me Rayo to beat Espanyol at home (midtable clash but Rayo are good at home) at 5/4 if anyone's bothered about them.

£10 on my two returns £19.90.

Getting back on this. Target is to finish the season in profit so "safe" bets all the way.

So £10 on:

Man City vs Palace

Spurs vs Burnley

£10 returns £19.99 with Coral. Apologies for not contributing for ages! Got bored of it after losing 3 in a row lol

Archived