Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

I'm in work all night then going out then in work all day tomorrow so midweek tips are gonna blend into weekend tips for a round up sunday/monday. then back to normal.

keep the tips rolling for the time being as normal on a Friday/Saturday/Sunday chaps.

Bournemouth to beat Blackpool. 4/6. - Top vs bottom, should be a win for the former considering the positions.

West Ham. 4/6. - Obvious one, we're utter shite at the moment and West Ham are flying.

Double pays £27.78

Easy. I'll have another one for Sunday.

Villarreal to beat Deportivo and Marseille to beat Lille.

tenner returns 21

Missed last midweek bet so here's a couple of punts to catch up...

BLACK ZERO, 12.20 Thurles. 2/1. £10 win bet

STRANGE BIRD, 1.10 Lingfield. 3/1, £10 win bet

...and my xmas midweek selection will be SILVINIACO CONTI, in the King George @ Kempton on boxing day. 5/2 £10 win bet. SC provided me one of my few winning bets in this comp so i'm all in for him to do it again.

...and my xmas midweek selection will be SILVINIACO CONTI, in the King George @ Kempton on boxing day. 5/2 £10 win bet. SC provided me one of my few winning bets in this comp so i'm all in for him to do it again.

I'll back SC for next weekends bet.

Right, this weekend I will have all 4 Prem teams to score this Sunday (Newcastle/Sunderland & Liverpool/Arse) @ 2/1. 

Liverpool vs Arsenal always means goals. Think of recent 5-1s, 4-4s, 4-2s, 6-3s etc etc. BTTS has come in 17 of the last 21 times these two have met, stretching back nearly 8 years. 

Newcastle vs Sunderland is a tougher one to justify, but I think there will be goals. Sunderland on the road are prone to an error or two, and Newcastle have shown in the last 2 months that they're fully capable of taking advantage. Sunderland's record at St. James' is pretty solid of late, and I'd be happy enough to back them to get on the scoresheet. 

£10 ---> £30. 

Black Zero won, £20 profit

Right, bloody hell. This fine Tuesday morning being the first time since Thursday afternoon that I haven't either been in work or been completely ****ed (or both) I've finally got a round up for you lovelies. 

Moves at the top and the bottom over the past week. Ross Kemp is off the foot of the table with 2 consecutive winners, both very easy too. Brooksy got himself some more green and is right on the tail of the lead. Go on son. 

I was crap not once but twice, one goal let me down both times  :xmassmile: If anyone spots an error let me know, it was all a bit of a mess cos i missed a week out, won't be offended if anyone thinks that i've robbed them of a win.

501263bd-91a1-46d6-8fd2-308af4a978c0.png

As for what happens now I'm not sure, we've no racing until boxing day, then there's boxing day football, then 28th football, then new year's football, all whilst the world champs of darts are going on, too. They're our most popular 3 sports and the whole schedule is a mess over the next week lol. As you can see from the table, Ross Kemp being on 26 tips is the highest amount given, because he used this midweek tip on Sunday because he, quite rightly, saw that there was **** all to bet on before next weekend! I'm gonna say that by NYD the max should be people giving their 28th tip. So one boxing day, one Sunday & one New Year's day if you've purely football, if not you've got 3 tips for the races, or a mix of boxing day football, racing and the darts etc. Fair? 

It'll all get muddled up anyway but I think if we try and stick to 2 more tips each (1 for Ross) by the time we're singing auld lang syne, then bang a third out for a New Year's day then that'd be absolutely magic. 

Have a nice Christmas gents, hope all you in profit buy something nice for someone (yourself  :xmasbiggrin:). 

Boxing Day Tip

Everton to beat Stoke 3/4

Swansea to beat Villa 3/4

£10 pays £30.63

28th December tip:

Swindon to beat Port Vale 4/7

Bury to beat Mansfield 3/4

£10 pays £27.50.

To get me up to the 28 tips I'll do a Boxing Day racing tip and then on NYD will add in my football tip.

Boxing Day Tip

Everton to beat Stoke 3/4

Swansea to beat Villa 3/4

£10 pays £30.63

28th December tip:

Swindon to beat Port Vale 4/7

Bury to beat Mansfield 3/4

£10 pays £27.50.

To get me up to the 28 tips I'll do a Boxing Day racing tip and then on NYD will add in my football tip.

Pinching that. Not convinced by Everton but Swansea's odds are a steal.

*Awaits Everton win and Swansea draw*

Archived