Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Already mentioned my midweek punt as SILVINIACO CONTI in the King George chase on boxing day (5/2, £10 win bet pays £35).

I'll have a footie double for the weekends tip, both matches played on the 28th..

Spurs v Man U 6/5

Southampton v Chelsea 5/6

£10 double pays £40.33

Swansea always seem decent odds at home, but that is an absolute steal at home to Villa. That and Spurs in a double is a banker surely? :ph34r:

Is it too late to join this by the way Scouse?

nah crack on mate, as you can see from the table up there we've got people ranging from 26 tips (2 a week) to two or three haha. you can catch up if you want but slow and steady wins the race, maybe give us two for every one or something if you want too, always find if you were going to give us 5 or 6 at once it'd stop you being as thorough as some and you might miss out on a winner, up to you though. 

rules are simple, single or a double, and sport, tv special, election betting whatever the frig you want! little clue as to why it's going to win, give us the best odds you can find and you'll be top of the league in no time (maybe)  :xmasbiggrin:

if that's going to be your first double i'm a fan, there's a lot of decent shouts on boxing day. and that chelsea price @ southampton two days later looks ridiculous imo. 

For the 28th.

Chelsea away to Southampton @ 5/6.

Chelsea are on fire at the minute and I fancy them to dispatch the saints.

QPR at home to Palace @ 7/5.

QPR seem to be hitting form at home, with the form Austin has been in, I think they'll be too strong for palace.

Returns £44.

nah crack on mate, as you can see from the table up there we've got people ranging from 26 tips (2 a week) to two or three haha. you can catch up if you want but slow and steady wins the race, maybe give us two for every one or something if you want too, always find if you were going to give us 5 or 6 at once it'd stop you being as thorough as some and you might miss out on a winner, up to you though. 

rules are simple, single or a double, and sport, tv special, election betting whatever the frig you want! little clue as to why it's going to win, give us the best odds you can find and you'll be top of the league in no time (maybe)  :xmasbiggrin:

if that's going to be your first double i'm a fan, there's a lot of decent shouts on boxing day. and that chelsea price @ southampton two days later looks ridiculous imo. 

Yeah Swansea/Spurs Double= £10 returns £38

Kempton Boxing day Double=  (2.00) Saphir Du Rheu / (2.35) Faugheen £20 returns £60 

Yeah Swansea/Spurs Double= £10 returns £38

Kempton Boxing day Double=  (2.00) Saphir Du Rheu / (2.35) Faugheen £20 returns £60 

it's just a straight £10 on any tip mate. 

boxing day i'll go with;

Faugheen (2.35 Kempton) @ 4/9 

The class horse in the race, simple as that. A machine. Irving has done me proud in the past and won well in the fighting fifth but Faugheen should smash this field to pieces. 

Man United (vs Newcastle) @ 2/5 

United are getting over the line in any way they can at the moment. Not playing particularly well all the time but getting results. 6 out of 7 of their last games have been won. Newcastle on the other hand, they've regressed somewhat in the last month or so. After their phenomenal run they've now lost 3 in a row (been battered twice and then lost the derby, huge confidence blow), and bar their result against Chelsea only have one point in their last 6, a draw at Burnley. United should take this. 

Double pays @ evens. 

Spurs and Burton Double.

Spurs are starting to come into some form and have been especially prolific away from the Lane this season. We all know of the struggles of the Home team in this particular fixture so no more will be said on the matter.

Burton have won over 2/3 of their home games this season and since Jimmy Floyd has been in charge have been unbeaten at home. Tranmere are starting to move up the division slowly under Mickey Adams but I think Burton will have too much for them this time.

£10 returns £45.20 with SkyBet.

Norwich vs Millwall- Norwich seem to have come through their recent losing streak with seven points from three games with a 5-0 thrashing of Huddersfield last time out at home. They also held Derby away.  We all know Millwall's struggles this season so I think Norwich should be able to add to the misery,

Preston vs Barnsley- Perennial promotion candidates Preston sit in 4th position with six wins from last seven games. They play Barnsley who is having a difficult return to League One with a mixed away record. Joe Garner should fire Preston to three points today.

£10 returns £26.66

Eastleigh vs Woking- My favourite team in Conference- excellent home record (8-3-0) with great odds- what is there not to like? They play a tough team in Woking today but they have lost their last three games so it may be a good time to play them.

Man Utd- ScouseFox has already did a write up on them but a factor to be considered is that they have one of best squads in Prem so they might have an advantage over rivals over next two weeks in terms of squad rotation. 

£10 returns £34.09

Norwich vs Millwall- Norwich seem to have come through their recent losing streak with seven points from three games with a 5-0 thrashing of Huddersfield last time out at home. They also held Derby away.  We all know Millwall's struggles this season so I think Norwich should be able to add to the misery,

Preston vs Barnsley- Perennial promotion candidates Preston sit in 4th position with six wins from last seven games. They play Barnsley who is having a difficult return to League One with a mixed away record. Joe Garner should fire Preston to three points today.

£10 returns £26.66

Eastleigh vs Woking- My favourite team in Conference- excellent home record (8-3-0) with great odds- what is there not to like? They play a tough team in Woking today but they have lost their last three games so it may be a good time to play them.

Man Utd- ScouseFox has already did a write up on them but a factor to be considered is that they have one of best squads in Prem so they might have an advantage over rivals over next two weeks in terms of squad rotation. 

£10 returns £34.09

277214.jpg

Big win

Fair play kid- I thought I lost my first place for sure until I checked the table lol

Man Utd to win and BTTS against Spurs.

Spurs not exactly firing at the moment, as seen in there lucky win against us. Think Man Utd will win comfortably.

I should have backed this but will take a risk and bank on Utds leaky defence conceding again.

£10 returns £37.50

Cheers mate! Had some actual cash on it too. Am I right in thinking I've used my amount of bets until New Year's Day?

glad to hear it. all over this, the betting thread and twitter and work there's just been solid winner after winner today. bookies had a nightmare. 

i believe so, you're on 27 (pretty sure) and the plan was that come jan 2nd after new year's set of fixtures we'd all be on 28. so one more tip before then, whether it's on new year or you've got something for sunday (or a selection each day?) is up to you mate. as long as it's another 9/1 winner i don't think anyone will mind haha. 

glad to hear it. all over this, the betting thread and twitter and work there's just been solid winner after winner today. bookies had a nightmare.

i believe so, you're on 27 (pretty sure) and the plan was that come jan 2nd after new year's set of fixtures we'd all be on 28. so one more tip before then, whether it's on new year or you've got something for sunday (or a selection each day?) is up to you mate. as long as it's another 9/1 winner i don't think anyone will mind haha.

Ha fair point. Cheers!

Archived