Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Going to have three tomorrow as catch up...

1)

QPR vs Crystal Palace | QPR (7/5) | Palace are completely out of form whilst QPR seem to have turned Loftus Road into a bit of a fortress. Warnock being given the boot could go one of two ways but I really don't see how Palace are going to avoid defeat in this game. 7/5 are generous odds on QPR.

MK Dons vs Walsall | MK DONS (8/13) | MK Dons are flying and Walsall are shit. This looks on paper a home banker.

£10 returns £38.88

2)

Huddersfield vs Bolton | BOLTON (21/10) | The Championship is generally a bit of a lottery, but Bolton are in real form and Lennon seems to have his head screwed on. Huddersfield strike me as being mediocrity personified. Narrow away win for me.

Wolves vs Brentford | BRENTFORD (21/10) | Both teams yesterday produced a result that isn't true to their recent form with Wolves winning and Brentford losing. Both teams to have a change back to reality tomorrow as Brentford pick up three points.

£10 returns £96.10

3)

Man City vs Burnley | MAN CITY (2/11) | I don't think it'll be a battering, but you can't look past a home win here.

Celtic vs Ross County | CELTIC (1/7) | No explanation required.

£10 returns £13.50

MK DONS vs Port Vale- Already covered by Dan LCFC

LUTON vs Portsmouth- Luton are in fine form at home- the last game that do not finish in a Luton win was in September (apart from in cups). Portsmouth uncharacteristicly lost at home last time out so here is hoping they are still reeling from that. 

£10 returns £33.11

BARNET vs Dover- Barnet is running away with the league with five wins in row. Their striker,Akinde is on 20 goals already. However Dover is in a good nick with unbeaten run stretching back to mid October including wins over sides in League Two in FA Cup. This is a bit of a risk pick.

HALIFAX vs Chester- Halifax are not longer home kings of last season but they are still in reasonable form at home with a record of 9-3-2 this season. Combine that with Chester's away record of 3-1-9 and three successive defeats should see Halifax getting all points. 

£10 returns £25.55

MK DONS vs Port Vale- Already covered by Dan LCFC

LUTON vs Portsmouth- Luton are in fine form at home- the last game that do not finish in a Luton win was in September (apart from in cups). Portsmouth uncharacteristicly lost at home last time out so here is hoping they are still reeling from that.

£10 returns £33.11

I'm gonna swap to this.

Going to have three tomorrow as catch up...

1)

QPR vs Crystal Palace | QPR (7/5) | Palace are completely out of form whilst QPR seem to have turned Loftus Road into a bit of a fortress. Warnock being given the boot could go one of two ways but I really don't see how Palace are going to avoid defeat in this game. 7/5 are generous odds on QPR.

MK Dons vs Walsall | MK DONS (8/13) | MK Dons are flying and Walsall are shit. This looks on paper a home banker.

£10 returns £38.88

2)

Huddersfield vs Bolton | BOLTON (21/10) | The Championship is generally a bit of a lottery, but Bolton are in real form and Lennon seems to have his head screwed on. Huddersfield strike me as being mediocrity personified. Narrow away win for me.

Wolves vs Brentford | BRENTFORD (21/10) | Both teams yesterday produced a result that isn't true to their recent form with Wolves winning and Brentford losing. Both teams to have a change back to reality tomorrow as Brentford pick up three points.

£10 returns £96.10

3)

Man City vs Burnley | MAN CITY (2/11) | I don't think it'll be a battering, but you can't look past a home win here.

Celtic vs Ross County | CELTIC (1/7) | No explanation required.

£10 returns £13.50

0/6 :crylaugh:

ok seen as i was so ****ed out my head on sunday i could barely even see, let alone think of a winning bet, i'll sneak another in before new year's day. 

Phil Taylor vs Kim Huybrechts - Highest Checkout OVER 132.5 @ 8/11. 

Both players, especially Phil, are capable of producing a magic checkout or two. This seems like value to me. 

Derby (vs Leeds) @ 4/9 

Derby are good, Leeds are awful. Home win. 

double pays £24.95. 

Couple of catch up bets for me tonight.

Derby ht/Derby ft vs Leeds @5/4: Derby are good at home and have an excellent record against leeds ,and leeds are shit basically.

Ipswich ht/Ipswich ft vs Charlton @7/5: Ipswich playing really well and on top form should be too strong for Charlton and hopefully win comfortably.

£10 double returns £54 with Betfair.

And Daryl Murphy anytime goalscorer for Ipswich v Charlton @7/5. £10 returns £24 with Betfair.

Couple of catch up bets for me tonight.

Derby ht/Derby ft vs Leeds @5/4: Derby are good at home and have an excellent record against leeds ,and leeds are shit basically.

Ipswich ht/Ipswich ft vs Charlton @7/5: Ipswich playing really well and on top form should be too strong for Charlton and hopefully win comfortably.

£10 double returns £54 with Betfair.

And Daryl Murphy anytime goalscorer for Ipswich v Charlton @7/5. £10 returns £24 with Betfair.

not half bad that 

Archived