Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

New Year's Day double:

Bristol Rovers (vs Torquay) @ 10/11

Bristol Rovers beat Torquay on Boxing Day away from home, and they face up again today and I'm backing Rovers to come out on top again. They're unbeaten in the league since mid october and that's seen them climb to 2nd in the table, including recent good victories over Gateshead, Barnet, Macclesfield and Torquay themselves. Torquay on the other hand are slipping down the league, and have no away win in 4. 

Barnet (vs Aldershot) @ 6/10

Top of the league and flying. Home win should be the name of the game here. They're 7 points clear at the top and like Rovers beat their opponents away from home just 6 days ago, in a comprehensive 3-1 win. 

pays £30.60

Under 2.5 goals in West Ham/West Brom 17/20

West Brom haven't got much going forward and with no manager will surely just play for a point. After 2 defeats over Christmas Fat Sam will go back to what he knows and try to grind out a 1-0.

Under 2.5 goals in Aston Villa/Crystal Palace 8/15

Palace have drawn a couple of away games 0-0 of late and Villa are allergic to scoring.

£10 double returns £28.36

Bristol Rovers vs Torquay-covered by ScouseFox

West Ham vs West Brom- They will be eager to get back to winning ways after two losses to Chelsea and Arsenal. West Brom have three successive losses in row. West Ham also managed three gaols at home against them in their previous two home fixtures.

£10 returns £33.91

Spurs vs Chelsea - Spurs always get handed a beating by Chelsea quite often and I think their Lloris luck will finally run out. 

Barnet vs Aldershot- Covered by ScouseFox

£10 returns £27.60

Sorry to be brief. Pushed for time today.

Under 2.5 goals in West Ham/West Brom 17/20

West Brom haven't got much going forward and with no manager will surely just play for a point. After 2 defeats over Christmas Fat Sam will go back to what he knows and try to grind out a 1-0.

Under 2.5 goals in Aston Villa/Crystal Palace 8/15

Palace have drawn a couple of away games 0-0 of late and Villa are allergic to scoring.

£10 double returns £28.36

Knocky nice

Atletico Madrid vs Levante. Home win 1/6 - An obvious one, apart from a defeat by Villarreal, Atletico have been fairly strong at home, winning 6 out of 8. Levantes away form, on the other hand, has been poor. Should be a home win here.

Elche vs Villarreal. Away win 4/5 - Villarreal visit bottom club Elche in impressive form, winning their last 5 league games which has moved them up to 5th in La Liga. I expect them to make it 6 on the trot against the worst team in the league.

Double pays £21

I'll also go for an FA Cup double. Swansea and Birmingham, away to Tranmere and Blyth respectively, should have enough to beat these poor teams.

Double pays £18

i'm just about to go to work, but i will hopefully be able to wrap up the festive period (get it!!) when i'm home later on, then back on it over the weekend. let's see if anyone's brave enough to tip some cupsets. 

I'm one behind I think so gonna do two for tomorrow starting with:

Middlesbrough to beat Barnsley at 4/5 - should be a walk in the park for a team doing well against a poor Barnsley side.

Norwich to be Preston at 5/4 - criminal price really. Norwich should have way too much for these.

£10 pays £40.05.

2nd one:

Wycombe to beat Hartlepool 8/15 - Wycombe are doing well and Hartlepool will be in the conference next season.

Bury to beat Dagenham 5/6 - Bury will be there or thereabouts and Dagenham are always close to the drop zone.

£10 pays £28.11.

A risky double but my form in here can't get any worse. I put this in the betting thread but here goes:

Millwall vs Bradford (12/5)- Bradford have enjoyed decent cup runs in recent years, which is one reason behind picking them here.

However, the Bantams are in fine form, they are unbeaten in all competitions since 1st November where they tasted defeat to Doncaster.

Millwall have lost their last 3 league games in a row, haven't registered a home win since the 25th October and have tasted defeat in their last 4 home fixtures. A punt on Bradford is well worth the risk.

Barnsley vs Middlesbrough (4/5) - Covered by others, Middlesbrough are a very tough nut to crack these days and should be far too strong for Barnsley.

£10 double pays £61.20

Wycombe @ home to Hartlepool @ 8/15.

Wycombe are flying high in league 2 and Hartlepool have been pony. Can't see past a big home win today.

Derby -1 @ home to Southport @ 2/5.

The sheep are catching fire again, can see a big win today, possibly by 3/4 goals, but I'll play it safe and go -1.

Double returns £21.47.

Not much of a write up cos I'm working and probably not best prices but never mind.

Boro (@ Barnsley) @ 4/5

Boro are a league above and looking strong in that league, too. Barnsley are struggling a little in league one and Boro should have enough.

Real Madrid (@ Valencia) @ 1/2

Real have won every competitive game for what seems like ever, and after a break should be looking to get back in the groove once more.

£10 pays £27

Archived